Alchemy Apprentice wanted.
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

Alchemy Apprentice wanted.

Post by Spiff Fizzhlebohp »

I Spiff Fizzhlebohp am looking for a an apprentice. I will give no huge speech, you people know what I can do. If anyone wishes to take this position ask now. Spaces are limited. It won't be easy, and it will take time so the serious need only aply. By the way if your not picked nothing personal. I am just looking for the right person. So much for the no speech....
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Do you wish to know the secrets of your most hated foe....I know them all and so can you.
Fergus Murphey
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

uh, um

Post by Fergus Murphey »

Since I am, kind of, already your apprentice I didn't know if you wanted me to reply or not. However, if you do, this is my official petition to become your apprentice.
"Up to the lips and over the gums, look out liver here it comes."
"You can't lay on the beach and drink rum all day if you don't start in the morning."
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

I was hoping that you would be interested Fergus. The list so far is small yet promising.
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Do you wish to know the secrets of your most hated foe....I know them all and so can you.
Petrarch

Hey, that sounds cool

Post by Petrarch »

I'd be interested in being your apprentice, but I don't know if I'm the material you're looking for. It's a very interesting subject to me, although I'm not very good at it yet.
"There is no evil, there is power and those too weak to seek it..."
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

Being good isn't what I'm looking for. I don't want people that are good. I want a person that have a strong desire to learn...a person that will follow instrutions and a person that has the will to continue learning even when it becomes difficult. I am looking to make someone a good alchemist...not someone thats already an expect on the subject.
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

You know my feelings on this matter but just in case I am very interested still.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

Well for all of you that wish to be my apprentice, we will start soon. When I find you, you are to stop doing whatever you are doing and come with me. Unless of course it is a matter of life or death. I am going to interveiw you one by one. That will take anywhere from five seconds to an hour...I really don't know. The lengh of the interveiw WILL very greatly depending on how well I already know you. I need you to bring a pen and ink. Everything else will be supplied for you. The written test will be taken together after the oral exam. The total lengh of this could be about three hours, so clear your day. Anybody that leaves during the test, don't bother coming back.

Just please make sure you are ready when I find you. You may be sleeping, talking, eating or maybe, drunk as hell.

I will be at the Ball, friday night and, saturday morning. If you need me I should be back in Midway by saturday afternoon...I hope. Remember no hard feelings if you aren't picked.
Spiff Fizzhlebohp