It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Late one night...
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:23 am
Posts: 250
Location: Michigan
A fog has rose and the fire crackles outside of the Inn. The moon is clouded and the area is dim. Something can be heard moving off in the distance, it sounds large and heavy, but it is moving quickly. The shapes of two wolves can be seen in the direction of the noise. They slow, beginning to circle the Inn from a distance. A quick glance in the direction they were coming from reveals nothing but darkness, however the sound has also stopped.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:34 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:08 pm
Posts: 707
Location: Rafters of the new Inn
*from inside the Inn Aroura looking out the windows up in the balcony level*
(just outloud)
Most Interesting to see them coming so close to the inn. And with such a noice coming before them. And ceasing when they arrive. Interesting....

(oog with wilderness lore 3, can aroura tell what kind of wolves they are?)

_________________
Gone and Yet not gone


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:56 am 
Offline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:16 pm
Posts: 1297
It is clear to Aurora that these wolves, while they sound normal are clearly not normal wolves. Something about them seems somehow unnatural and you get an empathic sense from your arm that they are somehow "lacking" something.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:05 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:08 pm
Posts: 707
Location: Rafters of the new Inn
*looking down to see who's in the Inn*
(to anyone she sees inside)
Anyone in or around the inn should come/stay inside unless they feel like dealing with some very dangerous undead wolves. Well hard to say how dangerous. But i wouldn't attach them unless one was ready for something big.


(in game spell, spell sence magic level 3 on wolves)(just making sure)

*gets down from the balcony looking for people that might help get rid of these things*

_________________
Gone and Yet not gone


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:12 am 
Offline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:16 pm
Posts: 1297
*Aurora prepares the incants and calls forth a divination to sense any magic upon the wolves*

The sense magic spell reveals that the wolves are completely covered in magic, and the magic appears to be an earth/enchantment. You dont sense any necromantic magic on them.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:15 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:08 pm
Posts: 707
Location: Rafters of the new Inn
(again to anyone in the inn)
On further searching they don't seem undead. But deffently under a spell. Is Twilight, Daniel or Wren around? Or modri for that matter?

*wait for responce*

_________________
Gone and Yet not gone


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:30 pm 
Offline
Greenie
Greenie

Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:57 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Rafters of the Inn
Rianna Lindsay wrote:
"Anyone in or around the inn should come/stay inside unless they feel like dealing with some very dangerous undead wolves."


Kailar looks up, pausing with the needle in her hand, peeks outside and gulps. 'Okay. I think ... I'll be okay here. I'll keep a watch out, for you...' She doesn't look too excited as she goes back to stitching at an outfit.

_________________
~Erika Hale
player of Kailar


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:06 am 
*Torvach stands, walks outside and crouches down facing the wolves watching them*


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:23 am
Posts: 250
Location: Michigan
One of the wolves spots Torvach and stops. He watches Torvach as he croutches then looks toward the other wolf-form. About 100 feet from eachother the wolves sit, watching the Inn.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:03 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:08 pm
Posts: 707
Location: Rafters of the new Inn
*watching the reaction of the wolves to torvach, Aroura steps outside the back doors, and just sits on the porch rails, watching the wovles the intire time*

(to torvach) At least so far they seem to be waiting for something. Do you have the ability to talk to them?

_________________
Gone and Yet not gone


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:33 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:04 am
Posts: 530
Location: The Woods Around Midway
*From a tree outside the Inn there is a rustle and then a series of barking yelps and then in common..*

Why are you circling the tree box? and who sent you?

*There is no reply fromn the wolves*

They do not understand, it is as if they have lost all knowledge of thier wolfdom, almost as if it was taken from them in some fashion or they were created.

_________________
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:44 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:08 pm
Posts: 707
Location: Rafters of the new Inn
(to solari )it is odd they are just sitting. and that they do not respond to their speach or common. there is magic all over them. if they were sent here to tell us something i would think the mage who did this would give them the power of speach of some sort.

_________________
Gone and Yet not gone


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:20 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:05 pm
Posts: 1289
*From the direction of Terragon Pass, the figure of Twilight emerges from the forest. She slowly approaches the 'wolf forms', her hand clutching her Greater Werewolf-Tooth necklace. She looks to them a bit expectantly, but does not speak a word*

_________________
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:37 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:23 am
Posts: 250
Location: Michigan
Twilight approaches one of the wolves and it turns it's head to stare at her. The other does as well. Lightning stirkes! It is nearby and startling, but something odd occurs. While watching Twilights approach as the lightning hit, you noticed out of the corner of your eye a bright light come from the other wolf, and similarly from the wolf Twilight is approaching, as the light shone around her from the other side where the wolf sits.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:39 am 
Offline
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:04 am
Posts: 530
Location: The Woods Around Midway
Autumn, please keep a safe distance these are definitely not normal wolves of any kind in the least.

*To Aurora*
Well that would depend on the mages intentions, they could be testing how we handle the situation, whether or not we attack something we don't understand, or to simply watch us until the next event in his machinations unfolds.

*Solari scrambles down from the tree while trying to keep an eye on the wolves when he reaches the ground he stands as close to Twilight as possible*

They could understand everything we are saying and are just not answering us.

_________________
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson. Stone textures by Patty Herford.
With special thanks to RuneVillage