Theft (In-game & Out)
Rule changes, updates, announcements, and clarifications from staff.

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Theft (In-game & Out)

Post by GM Evan »

It was brought to my attention after the event that players noticed someone had gone through their stuff in the PC sleeping cabin. I will assume for the moment that this was done in game since they are not aware of any personal OOG items missing, but they are aware some In-game items are missing. I need the player(s) who were involved in this to contact me so that I am aware of what happened and can make sure we avoid any possible accusations of criminal activity or "unsportsman like conduct" type behavior. Also so that if they decide to investigate the matter I am aware of what is going on and can run the game properly.

On that same note, expect a change to the rules with regards to searching/stealing in game with the next rules revision, for now the official rules are as follows:

ANY THEFT of in game items no matter how small MUST be reported to a GAMEMASTER (Myself or Andrew Snow​) within 30 minutes of being stolen.

Nobody may go through another persons possessions in the sleeping area unless they have the owners permission or a Gamemaster (Not just an NPC) AND Ombudsman are present while it is being done.

If anyone has ANY questions at all about this. Please post them here (or the forums) or contact me directly and I will try my best to answer them.

Thank you,
GM Evan