Permission to post + an introduction :>
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

aharmlessNPC

Permission to post + an introduction :>

Post by aharmlessNPC »

Hi there! Requesting permission to post as per the rules, and figured I'd introduce myself as well.

My name's Kara (or any variations on my username you'd like), I'm 26, and I live in Troy.

I've never done LARP before, but have always wanted to, since I make costumes as a hobby (mostly masks, my dream's to do it for a living someday) and anything that requires designing a character and then dressing up as them is great in my book.

Some of my other interests are crocheting, drawing, cooking (specifically baking), and video games.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Damara
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Re: Permission to post + an introduction :>

Post by Damara »

Welcome, Kara! Feel free to poke around the boards and ask whatever and however many questions you like. We're all pretty good about answering, or pointing you at the people who know the answer. Looking forward to seeing you at game. :) (My name's Heather, btw)
aharmlessNPC

Re: Permission to post + an introduction :>

Post by aharmlessNPC »

Damara wrote:Welcome, Kara! Feel free to poke around the boards and ask whatever and however many questions you like. We're all pretty good about answering, or pointing you at the people who know the answer. Looking forward to seeing you at game. :) (My name's Heather, btw)
Thanks! I'm gonna download and read the rules when I get to my computer, in the meantime I'll be lurking around the forums reading up on stuff.