Seeking assistance...
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
Timin
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Seeking assistance...

Post by Timin »

*Uthian sighs in relief as he enters the Mage's Guild, glad to be out of the afternoon rain.*

"Hello!?! Might I trouble the guild as to the location of Aurora. Being new in town I have some personal and guild business I wish to discuss with her."

*Stands at attention waiting for a response.*
--------------------------------------------------
Timin the Gnome!!!
Lieutenant of Gnomercy
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
Hawke wrote:CP is just a matter of time, and a way of metering power, because Timin can't be trusted not to go Super Saiyan on us when he's bored without it.
Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Re: Seeking assistance...

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*aroura walks up*
hello, please follow me into the library. What did you need to discuss?

*takes a seat by the fire place*
Gone and Yet not gone
Timin
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Timin »

*After his conversation with Aurora is finished Uthian turns and addresses the Guild at large.*

My good fellow casters, I am in need of some more assistance with my personal training, would someone be capable of teaching me a Mastery of Spell Power and how to go about Joining my Power with another? Lastly is someone capable of teaching me a few (4) lessons of a respectable Trade, perhaps one in the literature field? If not in the literary arts then I would be open to hearing what people may be able to teach me so I can begin making coin to pay our lovely guild-master the fees of the Mage's Guild.

*As Uthian indicates Aurora with a gesture and a slight bow.*
--------------------------------------------------
Timin the Gnome!!!
Lieutenant of Gnomercy
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
Hawke wrote:CP is just a matter of time, and a way of metering power, because Timin can't be trusted not to go Super Saiyan on us when he's bored without it.
Maka
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Maka »

*maka jumps up at the mention of a trade*

I can teach you alchemy!! Alchemy is awesome!

*she suddenly gets a questioning look on her face*

... guild fees?
Captain of the Town Guard
Hordemaster of Maka's Bludgeon and Brew
Member of the Alchemist Guild
Sadly resigned from House Mandalor
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

Yes Maka there are guild fees. However this is subject to what you want from the guild. If all you want is to be registered then there is no fee.
The fee comes into play if, A. you want to stay in the tower, b. if you want access to the library, c. if you want access to the mage guild spell book, d. access to to teachers where i pay influence to get you a teacher, e. if you want to have spells transcribed into your book. If there are only a couple of these things you want we can negotiate, but the reason is so I can buy new spells for the magic guild book, so I can hire teachers, so I can hire transcribers and so that I can have wine, chairs etc... in the tower.
Gone and Yet not gone
Maka
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Maka »

Sounds fair to me!
Captain of the Town Guard
Hordemaster of Maka's Bludgeon and Brew
Member of the Alchemist Guild
Sadly resigned from House Mandalor