Walking by
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Walking by

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Daniel walking by and realizes Brodmordh's been coming and going not from the House ToVass Ziggurat but from the Mage's guild tower. Scratches his head and starts flipping through his books.

Knocks, for the first time in nearly 10 years on the tower door, "Brodmordh are you hear? When did you join this guild? I've not been informed of this. And what of Rayne? Hmm is she still around the house? I tell you what I leave someone in charge so I can go about other business and this is what happens."
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Re: Walking by

Post by Sadot »

*Brodmordh walks up behind Daniel as he knocks upon the Magus Guild door.*

"Greeting Daniel an how might I help you today?"

*Brodmordh eyes crackle with energy as Daniel ask his question, than he smiles.*

"No office was meant but as for myself I join the Magus Guild well after you appointed Cudar as the head. He was less than here, and more about himself. An I who had worked with great effort to gain what I had gotten. Was tossed to the side and more or less got a slap in the face. If you had appointed Rhaine or if Cudar would have taking the time to get to know us. I would most likely still be a member of The House of ToVass. But in the last fortnight I have been giving the honor of joining the Sentential of the Magus Guild. An with that I have had to by your decree remove myself form the house. So since neither you nor Cudar where around I went to Silverthorne city and talked with my old teacher Thomas. who than helped me write a formal request to leave The House of ToVass.
An as for Rhaine you will have to track her down. I know she is not in the kingdom at this point and time..
So this really does not change anything truly. This does not mean that we can not work as we did in the past either. It is just a state of growth in all sides as we move on to the next stages in our lives. I am sorry if no one got a hold of you, I did have a messenger send you a copy of the letter to you, as well as Cudar. If it has not come yet than you might wish to talk to Thomas out of Silverthorne City he is of the house as well."

*Brodmordh just stands there.*
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak
Daniel Lockheart

Re: Walking by

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Daniel stiffens a bit at the comments of tossing aside and slap to the face. "Very well then, it appears that a decision has been made and the move has been completed. If you see your friend please have her check in with me when she returns to let me know if she will be staying or leaving as well. A courtesy that should not take her too far out of her way. I'm off then to other things of import." With that Daniel turns and leaves, once again having avoided having to enter that accursed tower.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.