Silver lightning
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
willow
Member of the Mage's Guild

Silver lightning

Post by willow »

Walks thru the tower carring several extremely large books and a bag of eqipment looking for people "brodmorda are you in hear"? He says loudly after 20 or so minutes of looking
Willow "the fire serpent" Galandal.
war wizard of syl'van'der.
ex-General to the Syl'van'der mage force.
Magnate to the company of the new dawn(disbanded)
Leader of the ebben hand
Registered with ironguard magehunters
Ex-manifestation of spring
Annoyed
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Re: Silver lightning

Post by Sadot »

*A crackle of thunder and a puff of mist whirl out as Brodmorda step form around the corner.*

"Greetings Willow how might I help you? I was just on my way to go teach but I have sometime."
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak
willow

Post by willow »

In accordance with the recent increase of lycan attacks I have been devising a new spell based on the average chain lightning. by intwining particalized silver in to the stream of magic and delivering it with a blow that would rip thru there hide I'm hoping to not only overcome there seemingly complete resistance to damage,but maximizing it aswell, it may be as simple as sacrificing pemb as the spell is released,...or it might require something more, ether way I am finding the mathematics of the spell to be a bit complex, I was wondering if by chance you are more versed in spell crafting then I,I know that you have been hear much longer then i and have had time to learn further on such subjects, if you have the time later I would love if you could teach me and aid me on the spell((I'm only transcribe level three, what can you teach in it))
Leader of the ebben hand
Annoyed
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Sadot »

*Brodmorda listen as Willow talks about the new spell than smiles.*

"I can help with your research into this new spell, but Eld is more suited into the finer art of entwining spells. Thou I am very willing to help try. As for inscribing spells to scroll that is were Rhaine is more adept that myself. But I can help you with some as well. I can also talk to her for you once I head back to the Tower. Maybe there is something that can help with things there."

*His face seem to go almost blank as he starts to think of the tower and what he had been he fades back in.*

"Let me go to the tower I think I remember something that will help."
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak
willow

Post by willow »

"vary well I will be in the library continuing my research,if you happen across ether eld or arora please tell them of the work I'm doing and find out if they can and will help"
With that he gives a smal bow and walks of to the library to continue his research
Leader of the ebben hand
Annoyed