First time to the tower
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
Dusty_Eves
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

First time to the tower

Post by Dusty_Eves »

Speaks of Death approaches the door to the tower. Taking a deep breath, he knocks nervously on the door. Though the mages of the guild have been very welcoming, it's still difficult not to find the imposing tower intimidating.

"Hello, is anyone here..." he says to the dark.
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Re: First time to the tower

Post by Sadot »

*As the door to the tower opens slowly. You hear the sound of rushing winds swirl up around you. An a calm voice speak for the now forming air elemental changes into a man.*

"Might I help you good sir?"

*There is a smile across the man face as he awaits a reply.*
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak
Dusty_Eves
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Dusty_Eves »

"Yes, I'm Speaks of Death, new mage in Midway. I've spoken with Aurora, she tells me I'm now a registered member of the guild. Aurora also indicated that we had need to speak as to what all it meant to to a member of the Mage's Guild." Speaks of Death looks around nervously. This man seemed far less intimidating behind the bar in Midway, everything just seemed so more imposing in this tower.

"Is Aurora around, or is someone about who can advise me as to my responsibilities to the guild?"
Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*aroura yells from the library*

Who is at the door?
Gone and Yet not gone
Dusty_Eves
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Dusty_Eves »

"I, Speaks of Death." comes a jittery reply. "In Midway you mentioned we had need to discuss what all it meant to be a member of the Guild, as we hadn't a chance in Midway, I hoped I'd find you here."
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

Brodmord would you show him up to the library please, Speaks of Dealth can meet some of the other mages while we talk up here? thankyou
Gone and Yet not gone
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Sadot »

*Brodmorda smile as he open the door the rest of the way. Than waves Speak of Death into the tower.*

'Greeting Speaks of Death we are meeting in the study. I shall take you to her, as she as asked of me. I hope that you have found all that you are in need of."
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak
Dusty_Eves
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Dusty_Eves »

"Thank you," says Speaks of Death, entering the tower and following Brodmorda to the study. "Yet adjusting to Midway, finding many things a bit," Speaks pauses, looking about the tower, "overwhelming at times. The studies of a Death-Keeper usually are housed in humbler quarters."