New arrival
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
dier_cire
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Re: New arrival

Post by dier_cire »

hmm, I wonder... if we were to create a mop golem and gave it arms, it could carry water and clean the place up for us...

*begins flipping through a spellbook*

And Edrick come here. I highly doubt armor will protect you from all of these traps.
Eld - retired
Karn
Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

Edrick it was a very active mage's tower, not like the one at the port. And we had several people we wanted to keep out, along with just general protection. Eld if you want any assistance in protecting him let me know.
Gone and Yet not gone
Mi'Los Dendramont

Post by Mi'Los Dendramont »

It is a pleasure to meet you all. It would seem like there is a lot to do, and as one place is as good as any other.

*cautiously walks towards the library, while pulling out a cloth for dusting*
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

*A man opens the door and briskly enters. He is wearing a simple white tabard that bears the device of a black crown upon a white heater shield, and his face is hidden by the bronze helm he wears on his head. He strides across the room to Aurora and removes the helm, revealing his rounded human ears, brown hair and a goattee. He tucks the helm neatly under his arm and addresses the wood elf in a matter-of-fact, clipped tone, "Aurora, I mean to leave soon to track down those rogue magi that were being sent into the forests around Sylvan'Dar. As the Archon, I think it would be best if you came with me along with some others of the mage's guild that have talent in countering magic and placing dimensional wards." *He glances about the room and nods briefly to Rooks*, "I think the people here will be more than sufficient. How long do you need to prepare?"
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Another figure enters the tower. The red haired female hasn't been seen by her friends in about a week since their return from the barbarian lands. Normally a very serious individual, the woman seems in good spirits and just takes a look at everyone assembled noting the authoritative stance of the knight. The mark of a bear claw clearly visible on her right shoulder.*

Umm...hi guys, looks like I returned at an rather bad time.

*Looks at Aroura*

Need to talk to you but looks like you've got some more important things going on. Need help just let me know if not what rooms still need to be cleaned around here.
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*stops cleaning as Llyshon comes up to her*

I am happy to help find out what happened to those mage's. I am not able to counter magic but as you know can heal anyone we run into, within reason.

*to kymberlyn* You should probably come with us.

*back to Llyshon* I can go within 10 minutes.
Gone and Yet not gone
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*After about 10 minutes*

Ok so are we going and what is the mission objective?
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

*Llyshon nods and is about to reply to Kimberlyn when a messenger enters the guild and approaches the Knight. He hands him a slip of paper, then steps back a few paces and waits. Llyshon mutters, "Excuse me for a moment.", unfolds the paper, and reads it, frowning as he does so.*

*Sighing heavily, Sir Llyshon folds the slip of paper, walks over to the table, takes out parchment and a quill and writes a response. He hands it to the messenger and instructs, "Send this to Sir Frederick." The messenger nods and quickly makes his exit.

The Knight folds his arms and states, "Plans have changed. The Kunapan are laying siege to Lethnal's forces. They have agreed to assist us with 30,000 troops, but have made it clear that a "blood feud" exists between Silverthorne and their Race, and that this alliance is only out of necessity."

"The Kunapan alone have made this concession. No other races have agreed to stand by us against the Red Tear. Our situation appears dire. We inadvertantly strengthened our enemy last moon by helping to quell their infighting. I think it likely the living wall will be breached this moon, if it has not been already, and our only aid against the mass of forces that is about to sweep over us is a race of lizard-men who want to kill us."

"We need to act swiftly. Another envoy should be sent to the Kunapan to treat with them, yet again. There must be a way to resolve their blood feud with us, and perhaps get them to stop their attack on Lethnal. I intend to try to do so immediately. Who of you will be willing to come with me, knowing that they may simply attack and overwhelm us on sight?"
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

Why not. I'll join you my firend. You can only die once :D
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

I would help but the book just spoke to me and I have to look into the missing mage's now. (I *rianna* have a really bad migrain and don't know if i'll make it to carps tonight, hopefully i will be there saturday)
Gone and Yet not gone