Announcement
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
Wrexton
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Announcement

Post by Wrexton »

Good evening!

This is to inform all members of the Mages Guild that there will be a guild meeting the afternoon of the 9th Day, 12th Moon. It is imperative that any guild members available attend as a number of important issues and changes will be discussed.

I ask that all mages please give some thought to any potential specialties or Paths they wish to pursue so we, as a guild, can help one another along.

I hope to follow up with the scribes of the guild, including myself, helping anyone in need with spell acquisition and transcription.

Should they be available, we will have special guests Ziggy and Siencee in attendance.

Hope to see as many of you as possible there. Be sure to get word out to those who may not be in the Tower to see this announcement.

Stay safe,
Wrexton Abernathy Wrenchspinner
Archon
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member
Charities and Healers Guild - Member
Scribes and Booksellers Guild - Member

"I'll be happy to bind your wounds and heal your injuries, but first a few questions for purposes of research and academic necessity."

"You either die being a true gnome...or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"