Spells for my book
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
Dougal

Spells for my book

Post by Dougal »

I am looking to get more spells for my book, do we the mages guild offer transcription times so that I may copy spells from others books to put into my own?
I am completely lacking any earth, I have all spells air up to level 6 , my fire is spotty, and my water also needs alot of help.
Clan Rakey Chief Gentry
Keeper of the 7th Tome
Member of the Mages guild
"Magic hands" Luxuries guild member
celegar
The Thanedom's Taste Tester
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Re: Spells for my book

Post by celegar »

allways willing to assist aspiring magutses gets more stuff and things.................*ziggy trails off, mumbling*
Ziggy Sprickzlesprooock M.D. -Gnomegeneer Extraordinaire-
Raconlok
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Raconlok »

As a member of both scribes and mages, I am happy to assist! My water is just about complete up to 6, and I have a reasonable selection of Earth to 3.
Wrexton
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Wrexton »

You're in luck, then!

We hope to do this exact service for guild members after the next meeting. If you, Ziggy, are amenable, I would ask for you to be in attendance at said meeting for reasons I'm sure of which you're aware, and if you want to help with the transcriptions, all the better!

The Guild Spellbook will be available for copies. It contains almost all spells up to Master Tier for all elements. Other mages -should- be able to supplement what is missing in the book.
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member
Charities and Healers Guild - Member
Scribes and Booksellers Guild - Member

"I'll be happy to bind your wounds and heal your injuries, but first a few questions for purposes of research and academic necessity."

"You either die being a true gnome...or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"