Announcement for Third Moon
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
Wrexton
Drinking Contest Contender

Announcement for Third Moon

Post by Wrexton »

Wrexton rushes into the Tower's common area, out of breath and sliding to a stop in front of a few young mages discussing one cosmic theory or another. “Hello!” the gnome says, waving. “Can...all of...you....”

“Are you well, Archon?” asks the sole Valken'Vi in the group.

Bent at the waist, Wrexton holds up a hand. “Yes, very...much so. Just need...a moment...please.” A few deep breaths and awkward smiles later, the gnome takes a piece of parchment from his bag. He unfurls it and points to the posting wall. “This will be up for reading before I leave,” he says. “Would you, please, spread the word that this is very important for all guild members to read?”

The young mages nod.

“Thank you, all of you,” Wrexton says. He waves at the group, parchment flapping. “Now, not to be rude, but I need to see a barbarian about a fox in a tower.”

Wrexton posts the notice and, hand to his hat, rushes out of the Tower intent on Midway.

It reads:

All members of the Mages Guild of Midway...

There will be a guild meeting the evening of the 17th Day of Third Moon. Given the nature of the topics to be discussed, I ask that all members in Midway that evening make this gathering a priority.

These topics will be, but are not limited to:

~ Creation of a new role within the guild, and the mage chosen for said role.

~ Possibly appointing a co-Treasurer to work alongside Kibeth and alleviate any problems should one or the other be away on assignment or personal ventures.

~ Reiterating the reasons for the dues implemented last year as well as consequences for not fulfilling them.

~ Any members in need of instructors to come to Midway.

~ Specific threats to our guild and Midway to be discussed at greater length at the time of the meeting.

Stay safe, and hope to see all of you soon.

Wrexton Abernathy Wrenchspinner
Archon
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member
Charities and Healers Guild - Member
Scribes and Booksellers Guild - Member

"I'll be happy to bind your wounds and heal your injuries, but first a few questions for purposes of research and academic necessity."

"You either die being a true gnome...or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
celegar
The Thanedom's Taste Tester
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Re: Announcement for Third Moon

Post by celegar »

ziggy hands wrexton a slip of paper and portals back out of the guildhall.
Ziggy Sprickzlesprooock M.D. -Gnomegeneer Extraordinaire-
Wrexton

Re: Announcement for Third Moon

Post by Wrexton »

Wrexton reads the note and smiles.

"No worries, Ziggy," he says aloud. "Should I need to implement plans Q through A7, you're one of the first I'll contact."
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member
Charities and Healers Guild - Member
Scribes and Booksellers Guild - Member

"I'll be happy to bind your wounds and heal your injuries, but first a few questions for purposes of research and academic necessity."

"You either die being a true gnome...or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"