Bloodmoon Preparations
The Mage's guild tower within the town of Midway. Internal Access is restricted to official members of the mages guild. Knock and politely request entrance, or face the consequences.
Timin
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Bloodmoon Preparations

Post by Timin »

*Timin wanders into the Mages Guild and after looking around a bit proceeds to call out to the tower and everyone in it.*

"Hey Everyone! Does anyone here know the finer mechanics of the Candle Walk and perhaps the Circle of Wind spell!?! Or would anyone be willing to perform a test before we are required to make the walk this year?"
--------------------------------------------------
Timin the Gnome!!!
Lieutenant of Gnomercy
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
Hawke wrote:CP is just a matter of time, and a way of metering power, because Timin can't be trusted not to go Super Saiyan on us when he's bored without it.
apt9

Re: Bloodmoon Preparations

Post by apt9 »

*Selvay pokes her head out of a room*

" I do not know either. As a matter of fact, I am so new here I have only heard a bit about this walk. I wish I could help."

ImageImage
Timin
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Timin »

"Has no one ever truly studied the possibilities or intricacies of either of these two magic effects?! Please tell me someone has looked into something about how they work?"
--------------------------------------------------
Timin the Gnome!!!
Lieutenant of Gnomercy
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
Hawke wrote:CP is just a matter of time, and a way of metering power, because Timin can't be trusted not to go Super Saiyan on us when he's bored without it.
Anya
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Anya »

Anya comes out of the kitchen in an apron, "Timin! Must you be yelling? It's very distracting when I am measuring out flour...." She grumbles under her breathe as she shows Arya out the front door.

"Now, I have used the Circle of Wind spell quite successfully. What do you want to know about it? Especially in regards to the Walk.... the Circle is stationary and the Walk... well... walks... so it couldn't be used together."
~Anya Stanslinski
Baker and Spellweaver