New to the Town
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Re: New to the Town

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

I wouldn't recommend it with a group of less than 5. You'll need someone who is good with traps and I'd bring someone who can deal with poisons. Hunting Dark Elves means taking yourself into their domain underground. I know the location of a few caves that lead down into their domain and would be willing to take you there and enter if there was more of a reason than sport, but it sounds more like bloodlust and a general sense of revenge that you are after. Enter their domain and you may find yourself face to face with children and no other choice but to kill them or be killed by them. Can you live with that kind of blood on your hands? Especially when it was sought and not forced upon you?

In part I thank the Dark Elves for what they did to me. They helped forge me into who I am today and without them I wouldn't be standing before you now, a far better man than I would have been without the experience. It sounds like the two of you may be in the same boat. Mourn the loss of those who we have lost, but do not disregard the strength you have drawn into yourselves as a result of your past.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm
Kreed
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Kreed »

*Adoven looks at Nyrhtak, Thinks for a moment, and replies.*

"You speak with wisdom friend. I will keep this in mind."

*Adoven looks a little less hostile*

"What happened?"
Kreed of the Wahuru Tribe
Daniel Lockheart

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Nyrhtak it's great to see you. You are gone so much as of late I'm never sure when you'll be around. Interesting tips he has there guys, you should listen to him. Why if I do recall, didn't you once tell me a story about you being trapped deep underground in a city filled with dark elves once Nyr? I don't seem to recall all the details but it started something like and they all teleported away and left me for dead... well almost all. Hmm, actually now that I think on it, I'm not sure you've ever finished that story.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
IIzak Valen
Pinky
Pinky

Post by IIzak Valen »

*IIzak frowns slightly, clearly struggling between his obvious hatred and the advice given to him*
"You speak the truth sir, and I know you are right, however the pain in my chest sometimes clouds my judgement. I know revenge is a silly idea, and while I do not believe I'll actually seek it, if myself or my companions are threatened in anyway, I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest. This story intrigues me though, I pray that you will tell it too us, if it isn't too much trouble for you?"
I have nothing...Yet.