BOOM
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Re: BOOM

Post by halfelfman »

(fills daniels mug with his normal brew)

Sorry about that daniel but the unfortunate disappearance of the thane puts the tavern in a tough position. I feel it could be resolved some with a council meeting and the assistance of the constable but due to it seems getting all the house heads together is tougher said than done sometimes.

I planned to do this last moon but due to there was no town council meeting it still falls back to the few hands who have sylas's permission to conduct business in the tavern to run it.

Well enough said on that issue.

Points over to boomer it's burnt guthrie..

Adventuring note # 121
Throwing a ball and saying go fetch boy does not work vs Werewolves.

Player note # 47: Proving the staff wrong is hazardous to your health unless you are Soco. Cause Soco is always right.

Quote From a Grandmaster Healer known as House: Everyone Lies sometimes except House Mandalor members. Those bastards never tell the truth.

Combat tip #22: Wearing parachute pants and singing can't touch this while doing the MC Hammer every time you use Battle Dance is only funny the first few times.
Boomer Powderbang
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Boomer Powderbang »

Boomer inspects his burnt clothing and then looks back up at Andrew.

I think you've got me confused with Maven, it is most assuredly burnt gnome.

Mr. Lockheart! We need to talk good sir, we definitely need to talk. Your fame is the subject of great concern to me and I would like to interview you for a new investigative report I plan to publish next month. If you have some time, I'd love to step outside and ask you a few questions. Would you perhaps have time next evening to meet?
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Why certainly my good gnome friend. You may have heard I'm sort of a friend to the gnomes having once had a part in.. well lets just say I've been to Castillion. They sort of know me there. Anyway, I'm sure I can make time to answer some questions for you. Lets go chat over at the barracks. (pm'd)
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

Boomer, I can take care of that those burns. Just hope on over and I'll get you fixed up. I use only the best becasue pain is not my friend.
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Boomer Powderbang

Post by Boomer Powderbang »

*Boomer lets Edrick fix up his wounds, stitch a few of his clothes, grabs a drink from Andrew, then rushes off with Daniel to interview him.*