how to deal with the Baby Armor Necromancer
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

agmundr
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Re: how to deal with the Baby Armor Necromancer

Post by agmundr »

*Agmundr looks over at both Darthesis, and Daniel.*

"You have our swords as well. By that I mean Jason of the Blackstone, we the twins of the Safyr, and anyone of the Company of the New Dawn who wishes to help. If you have need of us, if not than we can try and help in some other way."

*He than grabs his gear and walks out of the inn and heads out toward the fire pit.*
Last edited by agmundr on Tue May 24, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Safyr, Gan to the Breath of the Asp
Qara Aslan to the Company of the New Dawn
Batu to the Mongke Oyugun
Member of the Seer's Guild
Enforcer to House Mandalor
Jack of Spades
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Jack of Spades »

Jack appears in his corner. Looking the Sentinel up and down he snarls and senses him.(Level 8 ) Then moves his tabard to the side showing his De'Vris belt hanger. His other hand resting on Mayhem.

(PM me if allowed)

"I will have your credentials now and from your own mouth mage. From where do you hail? Answer truthfully or be the newest member of the Ironguard Mages guild. Quickly!"
Commissar Jack Maxwell
Baronial Magistrate and House Head of Ironguard
Commander of The Black Fleet,
Master of the Long Knives.
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Sadot »

*Brodmordh walks in the inn, and notices the tension in the main room. He just shakes his head form side to side, waiting to see who is there.*

"Greetings everyone I see things are as normal. Oh sorry Jack I will wait till you are done."

*Brodmordh just walks up and around the bar and starts to clean up some.*
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak
Kreed
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Kreed »

*Adoven pops back in the room, Composed*

"I apologize Garen, Will not happen again"
Kreed of the Wahuru Tribe
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

I do not speak from any authority or any sort of decision-making position... however the Sentinels of the Guild of Magi have been around for a very long time and are fairly common knowledge for those who care to understand the inner workings of the Guild of Magi. I'd say they are just as respected as any other legal magi are in this Kingdom.

I'll leave opinions on decorum to others as I don't tend to fall to any middle road when it comes to opinions.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by halfelfman »

Looks over at daniel well if the new dawn are going to help you there might be no need for a list. Just send them in first and put who ever isn't in that unit in group two that wants to go.

(pauses)

umm well you may need to borrow a few from them to equal out the numbers though.

(smiles)

then again they may need to be reclassified from a mercenary unit to a small battalion.

Adventuring note # 121
Throwing a ball and saying go fetch boy does not work vs Werewolves.

Player note # 47: Proving the staff wrong is hazardous to your health unless you are Soco. Cause Soco is always right.

Quote From a Grandmaster Healer known as House: Everyone Lies sometimes except House Mandalor members. Those bastards never tell the truth.

Combat tip #22: Wearing parachute pants and singing can't touch this while doing the MC Hammer every time you use Battle Dance is only funny the first few times.
Kreed

Post by Kreed »

*Adoven looks excited*

"Going with group two is fine with me, I can teleport for them if needed"
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Daniel looks less impressed at the Sentinel's words. Oh you count Brodmordh among your ranks. I see. You know I do believe I may have had a drink or two too many. I am starting to recall the Sentinel group now. Nothing exciting seems to spring to mind though.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
X-GM Brian
The Thanedom's Taste Tester
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Post by X-GM Brian »

*Garen smiles slightly as he takes another drag from his mug*

"Ahh, Jack Maxwell. As blunt as I had heard! A man after my own heart. Also quite rude to sense me like that without asking. However it is your perogotive. I hail from Silverthorn itself. I am a long standing member of the Guild and am quite well known to anyone that would bother to ask. I am sure people on the other side of the world have heard my name from time to time. As to Brodmordh I had heard stirrings of his name before. I am unsure if he has joined us. You know how rumor is good sir."

*Garen walk over to Jack, spiked club over his shoulder*

"I honestly don't know why you have so much hostility Jack. I'm a decent enough fellow. I just don't accept disrespect from members of my own guild. Nor do I brook unguilded or unrepresented mages. Now as to my credentials. I am Mages guild liaison to General Varn of the Silverthorn army."
Henrik of Castileon
Commander of Gnomercy
House Toevass
Earth Warden of Midway

The Words:
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
Daniel Lockheart

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

A look of utter astonishment and bewilderment crosses Daniel's face! "Maxwell! Maxwell! I didn't know your name was Maxwell! In all the years you never once told me your last name was Maxwell! I mean think of all the cleaver names I could have called you, like Max or Well. OK so not really a long list, but still you get my point. How does he *waves a thumb at the Sentinel, know your last name?"
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

*Res arouses himself from a half-drunken stupor and takes a sip of his ale, only to recoil sharply and glare down at the mug* "Who the hell put sand and dirt in my beer?" *Wincing in disgust, he puts the mug down on the counter, then looks over at Adoven* "The way you're wasting your spell energy, I doubt you could teleport the panties off a whore, even if your hands were full of bar." *He sniggers at his own joke and turns his head, shakily, toward Vaanak and begins talking to her, his voice clearly much louder than he seems to realize, "Hey Va... maybe I'll take up magic. I wonder though... do they have classes for how to make an ass out of yourself through dramatic entrances, or is that something you just learn from being a mage?"
Master Seer
Member of the Diviner's Guild
Member of the Long Knives
Kreed

Post by Kreed »

*Adoven suddenly vanishes, and reappears a few moments later holding a pair of women's undergarments*

"There you go Res"

*He tosses them to him*

"As for that, I'm done for the day, I don't think I can do much more, and if we're attacked, I want to be ready"
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

*Res regards the panties with disgust as they hit the ground in front of him and declines to touch them* "As much as I appreciate you leaving the Inn to go take these off, I think I'll pass. Though if you're done teleporting, make sure you use one of the private rooms to slip back into them." *He grins* "Besides, they don't match my eyes... i'm more of a Summer tone."
Master Seer
Member of the Diviner's Guild
Member of the Long Knives
Kreed

Post by Kreed »

*Beaming, Adoven commends Res for his use of wit*

"Res, What's your story? You're not like most from around here"
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Sadot »

*Brodmordh looks up at Daniel as he speaks. Than once again shakes his head at Daniel and his lack of understanding.*

"Yes Daniel I am one of them. If you do not like I am sorry. But the House no longer gave me reason to be there. Were Sir Llyshon gave me a reason to stand up for myself. An Squall gave me a set of tests to better myself. I passed, I choice to leave the house, and I took what I was offered. An like Garen I do see it as a post and my duty. But I think this is not the time to refuse help when it come to what we are looking for. If pride is a fools dream than I an sure that I feel the boat with it. For I had a dream of one day becoming something more in the House of ToVass. Only to be reduced into a mere common man. So you are telling that what Sir Llyshon showed me was not a path to walk? I should have been happy in the shadow of those that are my betters. An that I should have not tried to hammer out my own place in this world. If that is the case than I must had messed the reason for his sacrifice. As Sir Llyshon told me once the best thing to do is to reflect on all around us and look at the balance we have. So if that balance it not there or to far off. We might wish to try and center ourselves so that we can find it again. This time it might not be in the same place as we had it last. Thus you start a new center and find a new path to forge forward, only to set your goals before the next great challenge. An I harbor no ill toward the House of ToVass nor you. Thou I can not say the same for you towards me, and my kin. So if you would maybe this is where we agree to disagree on things and look at what is the greater good. The removing of one said baby wearing monster, with the lose of little to none. So that balance can be found again in this world."

*Goes back to cleaning up the bar area. Than walks over to res and hands him a fresh cup of Dwarven Ale. Than he looks over to Garen.*

"Yes Master Garen I was giving three task by Master Squall an after they were completed I choice to join your ranks. I have told only our Archon here and a few other knew."
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak