how to deal with the Baby Armor Necromancer
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Res Ipsa
Drinking Contest Contender

Re: how to deal with the Baby Armor Necromancer

Post by Res Ipsa »

*Res frowns* "Did you say he got this disease by visiting a place of ill repute? I've visited a few of those types of places in my time, but I've never contracted a disease that no healer could cure... *he settles a little further back in his chair and takes another drink.* "that certainly makes a man rethink his life."

"I would wager that I could find and deliver those fake K'lot items faster than the people you've got looking for them."
Master Seer
Member of the Diviner's Guild
Member of the Long Knives
Chronixxx Thunderforge
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Chronixxx Thunderforge »

Thank you Daniel. I was unsure of where this necromancer got his armor. And it does clear up a few things for me. In talking with a few others in private we also have a plan C, D, and E in the works. If you like to join us your information will be more then welcome. I do have two question as to full moon. Is it going to be on Friday or Saturday night? And does the flower only bloom on the full moon or does it last some time after that? I will not be in town on Friday night. I really want to set the groups before hand or as close as possible, having well rounded, balanced groups that are prepared is the key.

*to Kahsan
Good to hear you are alright.
Sir Chronixxx Lightningforge
Grandmaster Smith
Grandmaster Exotic Smith
Member of the Arms & Armor Guild
Knight of Windcrest
Member of Clan Draconis
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Ill, no no good light I don't believe I ever used that word... I believe I said, "somewhat less than fine repute" clearly I was referring to some damp dark hole that had trapped many an adventure in a clenching embrace. I dare say with the late knight's reputation he likely plunged right ahead, helmet first, unaware of all the men and possibly women who had been there before him.

I mean you know how caves are and how brave and fearless he was and how evil doers like to hide in caves. Why, what ever did you think I meant?
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Daniel Lockheart

At: Res Ipsa

Hmm, this is very likely true for at least one of them. Something about tall Guthries always makes me worry. It's not natural. They really shouldn't bee so tall.

Unfortunately I'm not authorized to offer rewards and the such. Not really my area.
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

*Res chuckles, as Daniel describes a "damp dark hole", though he tries vainly to stop himself by hiding his laughter with a pull of his ale. When Daniel finishes with "he likely plunged right ahead, helmet first, unaware of all the men and possibly women who had been there before him.", he can't contain himself and laughs despite the ale in his mouth. It goes spewing out in front of him and he both laughs and chokes at the same time, grinning as beer trickles down his chin. Finally he is able to contain himself and shakes his head, grins, and begins to mop the ale off his face.* "What did I mean?" *He smiles innocently* "Oh... nothing... same as you. Trust me, if there's one thing I know, it's that there's plenty of evil to be found in damp, dark, caves; and sometimes plenty of good, too."

"As for a reward... well, admission into the Diviner's Guild would be reward enough. Have I mentioned I'm finding a hard time making a living?
Master Seer
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

Chronixxx I am interested in this situation from a knowledge point of view alone. We can talk in private on the subject of my help but I believe an agreement can be made.

*** Darthesis smiles at Daniel

You are a thief as always. That was very valuable information you just gave away for free. I can't say that I knew all of it, but I would have happily procured it all for a sizable fee. I hope all those who listened carefully understand the value in all that you just said. Your skills as a researcher are impressive.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Jason Blackstone
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Jason Blackstone »

well we have some well abled warriors and many others with great talents standing by to assist in this endever.
If you need us for the cave we will be ready or if you need us elseware then let us know what you need from the Company of the new Dawn
As always we are ready to assist and will give it our all as we have always done.

( Jason takes a long drink and then heads to the bar to get a refill he is starting to look a bit tipsy and stumbles over to the bar unaware he has had a bit much to drink.)

And as allways we will kill and remove any and all necromancer's from the world all we need is 3 or 4 lifetimes.
As my great Mentore and best friend Sedot would say ...... I mean Wright let one necromancer go unchallenged and you would soon be faceing an onslaut of abominations and their minions
just look what happened to the Frost Giants.

Hey what are we talking about again???

(stops and sits in a chair close to the bar and then slumps down on the counter.)
(Jason Blackstone)
Guild Head of the Arm's and Armor's Guild.
Guild Head of the Mercs Guild.
Foreman at the docks of Iron-guard.
Grandmaster smith of silverthorne.
NPC Brodie
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by NPC Brodie »

(oog: anyone with a scry shield active, please note it in your next post. PM me if you don't have reason to post again)
Plot Mastah!!
Kreed

Post by Kreed »

"Sounds like a plan"

(oog Adoven has a scry shield)
Kreed of the Wahuru Tribe
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

*OOG: He needs to know how many points the scryshield is. Res has a 20 point scryshield up*
Master Seer
Daniel Lockheart

Daniel Lockheart wrote:Daniel looks up from piles of books scattered about him and seems to realize that the room full of people are present and talking about something other than the latest grog that Longfeather has concocted to serve off as "the finest brew west of Port's End."

Daniel pauses and looks around the inn. Seeing no face he does not know he pulls out a mystical looking chart of stars and a deck of cards and some small stones or bones its hard to tell and begins concentrating. (Tosses up a 30 point shield on myself.)
Paladin of Order
Kreed

Post by Kreed »

*OOG 3, Res wins*
Kreed of the Wahuru Tribe
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

*Edrick walks in as the word treasure is spoken*

Well, if there is treasure is to be had, I will help!

*But as he listen more and understands it is the cave of the acients, the color drians from his face*

Ouch, I should listen more carefully before I open my big mouth. But I still stand but what I said. I will help. Just let me know what I can do to take this necro down!

No Scry Shield
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Klogg
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Klogg »

So the plan is to avoid slaying babies, right? Chronixxx...you and your do-gooding ways....always making things difficult.

Did I hear something about orc babies....? What beast of a man was so brave...or drunk...to make that happen? I tip my helmet in his direction, in the unlikelihood that he still breathes. If those orcs need a safe place, they're welcome on the boat. I think we'd even let the babies skip out on barrel duty.

Anyway, Chronixxx, count me in for a late night Cave of the Ancients romp.

(no scry shield)
Grand Skylord Klogg, Knight of the Green Phoenix
Chronixxx Thunderforge
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Chronixxx Thunderforge »

* a quick reminder of the in-game rules.
Stick to lighthearted roleplaying and discussion of events.
All posts become In-Game information known to all who read them.
If you want to involve another player directly in your roleplaying, remember that they, not you, must determine and post their reactions.
You cannot use skills on the forum.
Do not try to 'hide' your identity in the forum.
Some good advice to remember: be careful about using sarcasm, for without facial expressions / voice intonations, your written words may sound far harsher than you intended.
*no one can use a skill that grants a scry shield and no one can scry. And anything said here is common knowledge to anyone who reads it scry shield or not.

*to Edrick
this won't be a treasure cave hunt *wink*

*to Klogg
yeah I know, I seem to be doing more good then what I get paid to do. And the babies will get barrel duty once they can stand on there own which should be any day now since orcs age so fast.
Sir Chronixxx Lightningforge
Grandmaster Smith
Grandmaster Exotic Smith
Member of the Arms & Armor Guild
Knight of Windcrest
Member of Clan Draconis
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai