After the battle
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

After the battle

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Daniel enters the inn a couple days after the great battle. He has a look of sadness in his eyes at the loss of his friend. His normal joking manner seems to have been sullen by the events that transpired over the last few days.

"We should not be so sad. We have won. The dragon and his master are no more. Drinks I say! Drinks for all on me. Sylas I believe we need your best. As I would like to toast to all those who got us here and yet were unable to make it here themselves."

"To Sir Llyshon may he return to us if the fates deem it so, and may he go elsewhere where needed and continue the good fight if they do not!"
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Re: After the battle

Post by pirateking89 »

*Cudar pours drinks for all present, his arms and face still scarred from the fighting he was involved in fending off regis mordem's hordes.*

"A decent man and a decent fighter. The only thing he ever lacked was humility."
The Burgundy Hero
Sixth Tome of House Toevass
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Daniel Lockheart

There are many of us here that lack that quality my friend, many of us. I for one will miss his brashness and his boldness. But then we are all assuming that he is gone forever. I for one will never give up hope that we will meet him again. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but someday when the world needs a man to give up everything for the greater good.
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by pirateking89 »

"Drink up then, to sir llyshon, who harnessed the greatness of k'lot and triumphed over evil. And to Daniel Dragonslayer."

*Cudar leads by example, emptying his mug, then bending below the bar to fill it again*
The Burgundy Hero
Sixth Tome of House Toevass
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Jack of Spades
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Jack of Spades »

Jack empties his glass to the toast. He places the empty glass on the table.

"And it is because his great sacrifice that we must all serve our King will even greater zeal and, steadfast duty. We must honor the deeds of our kingdom's noble servant. Not only with toast and tale but, by continuing the fight against our enemies with even greater conviction."
Commissar Jack Maxwell
Baronial Magistrate and House Head of Ironguard
Commander of The Black Fleet,
Master of the Long Knives.
Daniel Lockheart

Haza and well said Jack! *Daniel downs his mug.
Paladin of Order
Calmatory

Post by Calmatory »

"Aye a noble human indeed i just wish i could have got to know him a lil better but he fought like a true hero" *Calmatory Downs his Mug and puts it down on the Table*
agmundr
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by agmundr »

*Raises his tankard to the honor of Llyshon and his memory. His face is still trying to hold up his stone like mask. Yet the sorrow is still there in his eyes and the upon the edge of his voice even as he speaks.*

"In memory of those that have been lost in this last great task. I would like to know more about this man Llyshon. I would like to hear the tales form you who knew him best. As to give us all a sharper form of just who he was. So those of us that do not understand the real lose we have just taking. It would be a honor to have more knowledge of his deeds, his friends thoughts, and his true motions upon this stage we call life.
Where Dagny an I come form we think of life as one of the most sacred bonds we have to our own tribes, and family. But what led up to the lose of someone is also just as important. For it lets us not forget the lesson that person has shown us as well. So please speak of what you knew, so that he is still one with us. An we do not fail to do as he has done for us all. He has taking a great step before us. And left us with a task to finish that was started. Let us not trip and fail as our enemies are weaker now than they have been for some time. Please it is a time we remember best now so his lesson stay fresh upon our minds."

*Agmundr lowers his tankard than takes a drink form it.*
Safyr, Gan to the Breath of the Asp
Qara Aslan to the Company of the New Dawn
Batu to the Mongke Oyugun
Member of the Seer's Guild
Enforcer to House Mandalor
Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*Rooks and Skoor walk into the inn, each appearing to be under heavy influence of alcohol. They both point in unison to an untapped keg behind the bar and wait to be served.*