From behind the bar
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Re: From behind the bar

Post by pirateking89 »

*Cudar nods to the knight*
"Of course, brother. Here you are. What is it you have on your mind?"
The Burgundy Hero
Sixth Tome of House Toevass
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

*The knight offers the barkeep a thin smile and nods in appreciation as he picks up his drink.* "The fate of us all. What else? I need to speak to Sylas, Rooks, and Klogg. Have you seen them?"
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

*** Darthesis slides out of the shadows near end of the bar.

Ahh, yes, the fate of us all. That sounds like a possible cause. I was doing excellent business in other parts but business dried up as it always does when one side wins. I did a little soothsaying and the stars tell me that there is GREAT opportunity in this area, greater than has been seen in many years. Of course, opportunity to me means danger to most, so it seems I will be here for a while. I just have one job to finish up and I'll be back here full time. I'll be through in about 3 days from now.

I just thought I'd show up here and see if anyone had any information on what just might be happening in 2-4 days time that might have cause my soothsaying to tell me of this. Of course, I pay well for all useful information. Let me know if anyone has any to sell, for money or services.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by pirateking89 »

"Sylas just left, rooks I haven't seen for months, and I haven't spoken to klogg since the group left for the Orc homelands."
He tops off llyshon's drink, then turns to darthesis.
"I don't think i have anything for you directly, but I have a bit of skill at questioning the stars, if there's anything to be gained from that."
The Burgundy Hero
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

So far I'm handling that line of questioning on my own, but once I have some solid leads or job offers officially, perhaps I can pay for your assistance. I'll be leaving tomorrow and be back a day or two later as I finish this last job and I'll see if the stars tell me right that there is opportunity here shortly... great opportunity.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by pirateking89 »

"Unfortately not, brother. I have one more errand to run while I'm in he area, then I need to get back to the orcs. They were kind enough to find me' an instructor, i should really take advantage of his services."
The Burgundy Hero
Kreed
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Kreed »

*A Few Days Later*

"Well, I have come to say goodbye. I am leaving to follow in that great knights footsteps, and I shall return in a moon or so, a squire. If all goes well, by this time next year, I shall be a full fleged knight."

"Llyshon's sacrifice was great."

*Turns to Jason"

"I'm sorry, I can no longer be a part of the guild. I shall help when possible, but i cannot be a part of the charter."
Kreed of the Wahuru Tribe