KLOGG WALKS INTO THE TAVERN....
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Klogg
Greenie
Greenie

KLOGG WALKS INTO THE TAVERN....

Post by Klogg »

KLOGG walks into the tavern and stands up on the bench. After grabbing a cup of Dwarven Ale, he begins to speak.

“Too often, news of the war against the undead legions dashes our hopes of victory and weighs heavily upon us, but today I bring you news of a different nature. In the north, a new army is forming. It is an army that will bolster our hope that we may yet win this fight. It is an army so mighty that the very earth trembles as it passes by. It is an army that could crumble the undead forces and crunch their bones beneath unwavering steps.”

Klogg’s mouth curves into a sinister grin, and his eyes catch each listener momentarily.

“It is an army of orcs.”

Klogg waits a moment to let his words settle before he continues to speak.

“My brother Sllog has long been absent from the lands of Silverthorne, but he has not been idle. He has formed his own clan of orcs, and for a decade he has been battling to strengthen it. Many orc champions have fallen before him, and many have joined him, and now his clan stands as one of the mightiest. In one week, a great moot will be held where the greatest of the orc leaders will gather. It is an unprecedented event, and it gives us a chance that may never come again. Sllog intends to lead his army to battle the undead, and he means to convince the other clans join him when he does, and he will need our help to do so.”

Klogg waits again. He sighs deeply and his countenance gently sinks as he continues.

“I must warn you, however, that Sllog has little love of humans, and less of those from Silverthorne. When he left these lands, he did so with a sour disposition and a heavy heart, and he will not be easily swayed. He intends to battle the undead, yes, but he does not intend to join our armies when he does so. I will not linger on the difficulties that may arise because of that, but I fear what may spark from the tension between our forces. Though many of you are too young to have fought in it, Gromm’s war is still fresh in the minds of many, both orc and human, and hatred between our races is easily called to the front of thoughts with the smallest provocation.”

“I will take you to my brother Sllog, and he will see you because I will vouch for you, but I can do nothing more. You must prove yourselves to him, and then you must help him win the other leaders to his – to our – cause.”

“This war against the undead – as we well know from our visit to Necroworld – is a war against all of Phantara. If we are to win, elves must fight alongside dwarves...gnomes must side with avyana... and humans must join with orcs. For those brave enough to come with me and prove the mettle of Silverthorne, I offer you this chance to win ourselves another ally, and one the likes of this kingdom has never had before. In one week’s time, those willing and ready will board my ship, and we set sail for the Orcish Homeland.”
Grand Skylord Klogg, Knight of the Green Phoenix
pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Re: KLOGG WALKS INTO THE TAVERN....

Post by pirateking89 »

"Klogg, much as we trust and rely on you, it worries me to hear that the orcs have built another army as mighty as that of silverthorn. Nonetheless, this is something I have to see. I'll be there to do what I can to help."
The Burgundy Hero
Sixth Tome of House Toevass
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

*Edrick Smiles*

You know Klogg, at first I thought you where talking about us Guthrie's!!

I will join you and talk to your brother. I have no love for the undead and want them destroyed. And you never know, A good story or two might come out of this adventure :D
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
agmundr
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by agmundr »

*Agmundr looks up form his drink*

"You can count myself and my sister in as well. We could use the training."
Safyr, Gan to the Breath of the Asp
Qara Aslan to the Company of the New Dawn
Batu to the Mongke Oyugun
Member of the Seer's Guild
Enforcer to House Mandalor
Jason Blackstone
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Jason Blackstone »

:) Well my friend (As Jason speaks from a back table)
you ask and I will Follow and any army willing to stand and push back this unholy tide that still besiges us all will be counted friend to me.
Some of my closest friends are orcs and their combat metal is some of the best Iv seen.

Count me in.
(Jason Blackstone)
Guild Head of the Arm's and Armor's Guild.
Guild Head of the Mercs Guild.
Foreman at the docks of Iron-guard.
Grandmaster smith of silverthorne.
agmundr
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by agmundr »

*Agmundr looks back at Dagny and chuckle at Jason. An in a rye quip retorts back to Jason.*

"Surely Jason you have friends.... I thought we where but merry Gan for you to make dance. As the wind would make the leaves dance form there first resting spot in that tree."

*Agmundr looks up to Wink and waves for one more round of drinks for the whole lot.*
Safyr, Gan to the Breath of the Asp
Qara Aslan to the Company of the New Dawn
Batu to the Mongke Oyugun
Member of the Seer's Guild
Enforcer to House Mandalor
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

Though perhaps there is no love lost on a personal level between us three, Klogg, I will go with you and perhaps we can have a fight for the greater good.
dier_cire
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by dier_cire »

I'll help make sure we get there and ensure all is safe, but,alas, I will most likely be pulled away at some point during the evening that will mark the start of a long journey to some remote foreign lands.
Eld - retired
Karn
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

"I cant go as I have... other commitments. I can however vouch for Sllog. He, hopefully, still wears the mark of my house."
*to the group*
"Tell him I will visit him soon"