Seeking Teachers
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Seeking Teachers

Post by pirateking89 »

Cudar puts up an announcement on the door of the tavern.

Seeking teachers for several different skills. Help is requested in learning the basics of using many different blades, finding things effectively, disarming traps, reading the stars, street smarts, surprise attacks, and taking damage along with a teacher who can get me halfway to expert in evading blows. Can pay or exchange teaching, if desired.
After making the announcement to the inn in general, Cudar goes to attend to other business.

(OOC: Need teachers for Lvl 1 weapon group edged, search, traps, urban lore, assassinate, sleep strike, toughness; lvl 2 Astrology; and Lvl 3 natural armor & alchemy.)
The Burgundy Hero
Sixth Tome of House Toevass
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Seeking Teachers

Post by Darthesis »

pirateking89 wrote:Cudar puts up an announcement on the door of the tavern.

Seeking teachers for several different skills. Help is requested in learning the basics of using many different blades, finding things effectively, disarming traps, reading the stars, street smarts, surprise attacks, and taking damage along with a teacher who can get me halfway to expert in evading blows. Can pay or exchange teaching, if desired.
After making the announcement to the inn in general, Cudar goes to attend to other business.

(OOC: Need teachers for Lvl 1 weapon group edged, search, traps, urban lore, assassinate, sleep strike, toughness; lvl 2 Astrology; and Lvl 3 natural armor & alchemy.)
*** Darthesis approaches Cudar later that night.

Cudar, I personally can teach search, traps, urban lore, assassinate, sleep strike, toughness (depending on how tough you are), and astrology.

I can find you teachers in any of the other skills, but finding teachers adds to the price.

I will teach any skill I personally know for 2/3 of the normal price on the street.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum