Staying for a while?
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Rowen Kane
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Rowen Kane »

pointed ear wine is for pointie ears

*rowen looks freaked out*

bob do i have pointie ears???
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Mirathelyn
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Mirathelyn »

She squirks a not-so-elegant eyebrow at Bob when he mentions the Elvish wine and presses her tongue to the roof of her mouth, clucking disapprovingly, "No accounting for taste, huh?"

When Rowen asks if he has pointy ears, she nudges him with the tip of her boot, "No, you don't have pointy ears, ya rum-pot! Honestly, what are you gonna do if we run into trouble here? Point a corkscrew at the enemy?"

Snickering, she looks at Bob, "On that note, I'll take a rum. And maybe we should move him out of the main walkway? People might think he's dead if they see him just laying here...he tends to do that a lot, ya know!"
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Bob pulls out a ugly looking pair of scissors from behind the bar, "hmm, if ya do I think I can fix em!" :twisted:

"One rum commin up, that's the brown one right?" Points to the color chart of drinks posted on the front of the bar.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Ash
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Ash »

Coming in to the Inn looking a beat-up Eve sets at the bar (looks down at Rowen then at Bob.) “That girl hits hard.” This is said to Bob as if he knows exactly what Eve was talking about. “I need something that will take off the worst of the pain and warm me. “Under her breath especially if I am going to keep up with that little sister of mine.” Dwarves for me please. {OOG: I don’t know what color that would be}

Looking around again Eve sees Mirathelyn smiles to the best of her ability and nods hello.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Daniel Lockheart

A knowing smile crosses Bob's face and he pours you a tall glass of the good stuff and a second one for himself.

"To da goooood stuffs!"
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

Miles walks into the tavern and notices Eve. Approaches her and sits next to her.

You look a little tired, darling. Which of the girls is getting the best of you this time?

Looks to Bob. I'll have one of what she is drinking please.[/i]
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

*A Guthrie climbs out from under the bar and looks around. He stops for a moment and looks at the Bartender*

"Hey, who are you?"

*He then shifts his gaze to the red haired woman*

"Hey, who are you?"

*After slight pause looks at the guy who just sat down next to the Gypsy*

"Hey, Who are you?

*Starts to look flabergasted as he scans the bar for a familiar face, Notices Rowen passed out on the floor and immediately dismisses even trying to talk to him and settles his gaze on the Gypsy woman and begins sputtering out questions in an excited, scared, and rapid fashion*

"WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE? WHERE AM I? ISTHISABADDREAM? AMIBACKINTHENECROWHATCHMATINGY? WHYWASIASLEEPUNDERTHEBAR? WHEREISSYLAS? WHOISTHEGUYBEHINDTHEBARANDWHYISHEGIVINGMETHATLOOK? ISEVERYTHINGOK? WHODIED? WHOLIVED? DIDWEWIN? DIDWELOSE? COMEONLADYTELLME!!......Oh, and do you have anything to eat...Im famished, its been at least an hour since I last ate."
Rowen Kane

Post by Rowen Kane »

*picking his head up looks at all the new people pats his coin purse as if making shure that its still there*

wow little man gnomes person you talks way to fast slow down. i cant undermastand you.

and miss jingle jangle you would never make a good assassin you makes way to much noise.

look i have hands hehehehehe

*rowen kind drifts off in to his own little world and starts to make shadow puppets and barking*
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Ash
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Ash »

“She did not get the best of me Miles. I was trying to show her how to use a short sword. I am sorry but that girl uses all strength and no grace when fighting. She could pick up a tree is think. “

Looks at the Guthrie. UMMMMM. This is Miles he is my blood. With and evil shining in her eyes she says "but you can call him Miles TOgo. That is Bob form the village I think and he helps out here at the bar. I am sorry but I have not known Mirathelyn for that long so I know nothing of her. This is not a bad dream it is real.” When he says Necrowhatchmatingy Eve laughs. “No you are not in the Necroverc. Plus, Bob is giving you that look because you where sleeping under the bar for no reason. I don’t know how you got there. No one is dead that I know of and I believe we have won the last battles we fought in. Sylas is over there points to him. Eve picks up the Guthrie and kisses him on the cheek I have missed you. I was hoping to see you last moon when we came back form the caravan. But you were now where to be seen." Picks up her dink and take a long drink.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

Glares at Eve MY NAME IS NOT MILES TOGO, IT IS MILES PATHSTRIDES, YOU KNOW THIS.

You never did answer me, I asked which of the lovely girls it was?

Glancing at the Guthrie Hello. How was your nap? Hahaha.
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

*Lochlainn walks in looking very tired*

Vaellar! Good to see you.

*Stepping over Rowen and taking a seat by falling into it.*

Bob, can I get a glass of the darkest thing that you have back there? Thank you.
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Head of the Healer's and Charity's Guild of Midway
Player Ombudsman
Weapon Marshall
Ash
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Ash »

Smiling with her eyes and lips Eve says “I like to call you Miles Togo because it fits you. It was Lyen, the girl hit so hard, she may not get many hits in but the ones she does connect hard, like hammer.”

"What the he** is going on with him looks at Rowen. Shefrent cor moreshen girmaryn potchinfing. That one is crazy."
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

*The little Guthrie breaths a sigh of relief at hearing its not a bad dream, and another even bigger sigh of relief when he hears he is not back in necroverse.*

"I am very sorry I was absent, I have been dealing with some......things. Hopefully I will be around more often now."

*Looks over at the man and extending his hand*

"Hello, Miles. Im Vaellar, Guthrie extraordinare, crafter of magical goods, and procurer of things tasty and delicious. Speaking of which, does anyone happen to have anything tasty and delicious that I could procure???"

*Pauses for a moment then looks over at Lochlain*

"Hello Lochy! Eww, you dont look so good...did you just get beat up by a wood elf? I hear they are rather violent these days."
Daniel Lockheart

Bob lines up a bunch of cups on a tray on top of the bar and fills them all up.
Then he pulls out a bunch of cheese and bread and cookies from behind the bar and piles them on the tray as well. Then he hands the tray to the little Guthrie. Thane HAY warned me about yous. He said to make sure Mr. V gets his food or he gets grumpy... something or other about my not liking a grumpy Guthrie. One dark ale for Mr. Constable, another water for Rowen (hands him a light ale), and some dwarven stuff for me and Mr. ToGo," he says with a wink at the sylvani lady.
Paladin of Order
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

Shoots a glare at both the bartender and Eve. Then spews off a few lines in Sylvani (For those who understand it, "You know, I hate you sometimes. I wish you would treat me as I deserve after all I have done for you.")
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider