Staying for a while?
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Dorian
Pinky
Pinky

Re: Staying for a while?

Post by Dorian »

looking puzzled Dorian says "I'm guessing i missed somthing"
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

Yes, yes you did. He is crazy...
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider
Dorian
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Dorian »

walks up to bob and asks for what eve is having
NPC SoCo
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by NPC SoCo »

Looks Dorian over and measures him up with his eyes then pours him a nice tall glass.

"This next round is gonna be on Rowen for sobering the place up! Nothing worse than sobriety."

Bob the Bar keep
Slinger of all things booze!
"INVICTUS" by William Ernest Henly
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

Player Ombudsman
Mirathelyn
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Mirathelyn »

Drinking good rum and watching the Silvani exchange was humorous, but watching the little Gutherie go on and on about Guthrie Claus? Priceless. Scarlet couldn't resist. With a chuckle, she asked, "Does he have a bag that produces anything I want? Perhaps, he can produce that Silvani witch that stole my damned daggar!"

When Rowen started talking about the girl bleeding in the chair, she sobered up at once, however. Looking at the chair and at Rowen, she quickly realized that Rowen was seeing something that isn't there. When he said, "I'm sorry I killed you" and his eyes teared up, she backed away slowly from him. As a mercenary, she'd seen things like this far too often...old ghosts and all. She had a few of her own, after all, and truth be told, she didn't think that Rowen was an obstacle she could handle...should he truly lose it right here in the very inn.

She spoke his name softly...sweetly...but he hadn't heard. He quickly excused himself.

Harsh memories tightened her chest, and she hesitated to follow him. However, remembering how many times Rowen had provided her with a friend, no less a drinking buddy after she came back from the wars, she knew all it took was one step in front of the other to help him in his time of need. Having already spilled her rum in the confusion and shock of Rowen's actions, she set the mug aside and rushed out the door after him.
Dorian
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Dorian »

dorian looks at everyone else in the room a look of immense confunsion is upon his face
what did i do wrong? The second i got here those two bolted.
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

In Sylvani "It wasn't you... and I'm not entirely sure what just happened..."
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider
Ash
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Ash »

With a blank look on her face Eve looks to Dorian, laid Rowen may be crazy. But he has his own way of showing care. He shows care by shielding the ones of this town that are his family. From what I have seen and have heard he killed someone he was trying to save…this he has never forgotten, as you can tell.

Eve looks to the door, walks to Mile and hugs him. I know I make jokes at you often but thank you for your sword and your care for the caravan.

Looking to Bob can I want a song. Can you sing Bob?
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
NPC SoCo
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by NPC SoCo »

To Ash Bod smiles and says, "sing? Me? Well I can make a noice, I suppose you could call it singing, but I leave the good stuff to the Gental Wren and her lovely harps."

Looking over to the new commer, "Lad it's not you, Rowen is simple upset that someone reattached his face. I think its got him down. He like running round scaring people. Just have a stiff drink and forget about em."

VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

Player Ombudsman
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

"Rowan is good folk to have by your side in a fight, but he isn't all there up top. Although I think the same can be said for most members of this town

Is it just me or did the Sylvani population of Midway increased dramatically since I was here last?"
NPC SoCo
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by NPC SoCo »

Bob smiles, "probably had something to do with the lack of DeVris in the area! Ha, now that's funny." Bob sees the little V has already polished off the tray of drinks and starts refilling it.

VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

Player Ombudsman
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

*Notices Bob refilling the tray*

"More Bread and Cheese...sharp cheddar please, and cookies if you have them."

*Looks over at Dorian*

"Help yourself, Sylas is buying!"

*Smiles and winks at Bob*
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

The Sylvani have increased indeed... is there a problem with this? Smirks, looks at Dorian, then asks Bob for another drink.
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

*Looks a Miles a bit taken aback by the question*

"Problem with Sylvani, Absolutely.............Not. Why, some would argue that the sylvani are the second best storytellers in the world, and I always love to hear a good story! Are you a good storyteller? Do you have any good stories for me?

One of my favorites is the story of the sylvani quest for love, but obviously I already know that one and I would much prefer a new story.

Wren once told me a cute a little story about a sparrow and contest among the birds, that was a pretty good story although a little short.

Kinda wish we had more Guthries around here...I miss a good ol' game of guthrie ball."

*Leans back in his seat and his eyes seem to glaze over as he appears to be reminiscing about some past event while nibbling on some cheese.*
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

My apologies. I suppose my sarcasm was missed. I have plenty of stories, but I am afraid I am not in much of a story telling mood at this moment. Perhaps another time?
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider