A Messengers’ Guild member post a note on the board.
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

raymond
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Wherever the wind takes me or hanging in Jakoric House

A Messengers’ Guild member post a note on the board.

Post by raymond »

Greetings Hero’s of Midway,

I hope this letter finds you all well and safe. Since this past Bloodmoon I have been in the Capital City of Silverthorne working with the Council of Races. I believe we are making tremendous strides towards making racial affairs a top priority within the Kingdom of Silverthorne.

Over the course of the past 8 months Queen Regent Mycella Silverthorne has become one of the most outspoken people in favor of equal rights within Silverthorne. She has been supported by Lord Temrik Ellison in this endeavor. There is a bit of push back from some still but rumor has it that there is a plan in the works to get more people on board.

I have made my voice heard within the Capital City, however now I feel is the time for us to make OUR voices heard as the People of Midway. Some of my connections have informed me that Her Majesty Queen Regent Mycella is planning a “Special Council” within the next few moons. At this time I can not confirm the guest list for this council but it sounds like it will be local Nobles, local Elders of the Races and the Leadership of Midway.

With all of that being said, my biggest complaint about Midway is that we are always reactivating to situations instead of being proactive when we have information. That is why I wish to hold a Town Hall Meeting this upcoming Friday at 8pm. I will be taking a break from the Council of Races to return to Midway. Since we do not know exactly who will be on the guest list, I did not want anyone to feel as if their voices would not be heard on such a crucial topic.

The key topics for this special council will be Citizenship and Rights, as well as the Governing of Heroes. I hope that many of you will have time to join us for this Town Hall. However, I understand if the timing is not good for everyone with such short notice. I did have a solution for anyone that could not make it to the Town Hall. On the bar is the Messengers Guild box you can write me a letter with your thoughts on the situation (email at Wilson.armond@gmail.com or send me a FB or discord message). I will also make myself available after the Town Hall on Friday and a bit on Saturday. I will have a copy of all information gathered from both to give to the Special Council. This will be to ensure that every voice can be heard.

If you have any more questions or need any clarifications please send word to me in the Capital City. I will do my very best to get back to you as soon as I can in between my work here.

Long Live the Queen,
Shadow Priest Raymond Ratcliffinson
Elder of the Moonshadow Clan
“May the Ancestors bless the path that you walk, so that your walk is meaningful and powerful!”
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Re: A Messengers’ Guild member post a note on the board.

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

(OOG I think you means "former" queen regnat, or maybe he meant the queen herself. I think you may have missed that at the start of the year 1018 PEW, her majesty, Queen Jahanna Silverthorne, the First of her Name, came of age. At that time, she made a formal royal Decree, a copy of which I've provided below, and declared more equality among the races. This of course in return is rumored to have started the civil war with the former Duke Kendal...)

By Royal Decree, Queen Jahanna Silverthorne hereby grants the following races full rights, privileges, and standing (Citizenship) within the Kingdom of Silverthorne so long as they retain membership within one of the guilds or houses of the Kingdom, or declare sole citizenship and fealty to Silverthorne. This decree is issued as a thanks for the continued support these races have given Silverthorne through the difficult times of the past and in the hopes of fostering a brighter future and acceptance of all races that make up the population of Silverthorne.
Guthrie
Gnome
Valken’vi
Southern Tribesfolk

Queen Jahanna Silverthorne has established the first ever council of races. The following groups are granted a seat upon the council and invited to participate in discussions. The purpose of the council is to find common ground for all good and sentient races of Phantara, set aside prejudice, and work towards the betterment of all races.

Dwarves of the Homeland
Lorecrafters of Durodar
High Elves of Syl’Van’Dar
Wood Elves of Syl’Van’Con
Avyana of Lethenal
Orcs of Blackhand Tribe/Augh on the Mountain
Fire Elves of Caer’Taran
Sylvani of the Kris
Efreet of the City of Bronze
Forestwalkers of The Dark Wood
Firewalkers of Legacy
Guthries of the Moot
Gnomes of Castellion
Valken’Vi of Gateway
Tribes of the Southern lands
Allerians of the Empire
Humans of Windcrest
Islanders of the Corsairs

Niloc Campbell, King of Caldonia has pledged fealty to Queen Jahanna of Silverthorne. The Queen has accepted Niloc Campbells oath and accepted Caldonia into the Kingdom of Silverthorne where it shall be overseen by Duke Niloc Campbell of the Duchy of Caldonia and leader of the Royal Alliance

Prince Greyston with the aid of the Silverthorne mages guild has transported 10,000 battle hardened soldiers into the Duchy of Caldonia and joined forces with Duke Campbell to lead a daring assault upon the orcish forces within the borders of Caldonia. Orcish forces have been routed and are expected to be fully driven from the borders of Silverthorne by Spring.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Chronixxx Thunderforge
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Chronixxx Thunderforge »

Blah Blah Blah, when do we get to the drinking?
Sir Chronixxx Lightningforge
Grandmaster Smith
Grandmaster Exotic Smith
Member of the Arms & Armor Guild
Knight of Windcrest
Member of Clan Draconis
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
Bassi
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Bassi »

Chronixxx, well as soon as you an I have a long talk about making me a new set of swords.... than we can drink till one of us is laying past out on the floor. My money is me out lasting you this time old timer...
Bassi Forni of the Helm-Splitter Clan