A Midnight Visitor
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Fandrel has left to check on Fuller.

Greggor merely grunts at Darthesis and storms off, mumbling, "The General will want a report." He barks at two guards as he passes. "Clean this place up!"
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

OOG: thanks Dier_cire. I'm not going. I can't post in time while at work.
Gone and Yet not gone
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*She looks over at Solari*

I'm fine. I wasn't anywhere near my chamber for I was out on patrol and in another part of the Keep preparing to leave with Llyshon and Chronixx.

As for those things. They have a high amount of offense against their appointed target, but apparently low defense. That's about all I can tell you, but they are absolutely without a doubt assassins. Do to the fact they are controlled, they are without feeling and just set to destroy their intended target or die trying.

What they plan on doing with said target once the target has been killed, I have no idea for I haven't looked that far into this. I'm going to assume to complete whatever ritual was started that didn't end with my death upon that alter. *She pauses as if trying to wrap her head around this* as to why specifically me, I have no idea. Maybe it is just a simple case of I'm the one that got away.

*She pulls back out her two blades "Aroura" and "Violence"*

I'm going to catch up with Llyshon and the others to check on Fuller to make certain there are not anymore of those THINGS lying around.

*she mumbles heading to where Llyshon and a few others went.*

Those things are just going to keep coming until they succeed and I am dead or their master is no more. I can't keep putting people in danger like this.
Divin Stormshadow

Post by Divin Stormshadow »

eh, everyone's always in danger, from one thing or another, it's dumb to blame yourself for that simple truth of life just cause this flavor of danger had you in it's sights....

ya know.. just sayin
Taban

Post by Taban »

(OOG Was wondering if the Knight was still in the INN or did he get teleported as well if so this is my action)

*Grabs the knight* "Where did they go boy"
"As you walk down the road of life Hitchhike it is faster".
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Stops without looking at Divin*

You have no idea what's been going on.....
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

(OOG Was wondering if the Knight was still in the INN or did he get teleported as well if so this is my action)

*Grabs the knight* "Where did they go boy"
*OOG: The Knight is not the one who appeared in the Inn... that was a Silverthorne soldier. The Knight was a walking pillar of flame. If you want to RP grabbing him before he leaves the room, feel free to let me know.*

*Llyshon has left with Fandrel. When Kimberlyn and Kathryn catch up with him, he has shifted back to human form and they can hear the tail end of his conversation as they approach, "... don't think they were here for Fuller after we learned that they were in Kimberlyn's chambers.... *He looks back at the pair and nods* "Ah good. Just the two I wanted to see. I think it's time we organize a party to deal directly with this lich."
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
dier_cire

Post by dier_cire »

*looks around the somewhat more empty area*

Well, I guess we are unneeded now. The nobility may call on us later but I'm guessing most of us are out of our league when it comes to liches...

Time to head back to bed?
Eld - retired
Karn
Divin Stormshadow

Post by Divin Stormshadow »

Perhaps the shadows see more then you know....

but regardless of what I know or do not know,some truths are universal. Keep a clear head.
Divin Stormshadow
Work force management of Chaos
General nusance of the Mages Guild
Magi of the great Clan Skum
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Those following after Fandrel pass into the Knight Outpost within Tarragon Keep and descend into the outpost dungeon. Men-at-arms on guard grab their swords, but quickly relax when they see who has entered.

Fuller grabs the bars of his cell and shouts, “See?! Look what happens when you detain me! Illegally imprison me! The Red Tear knows Silverthorne is greatly weakened without me at the helm of our armies and press their attack! Your treachery has doomed us all!”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Enters the room with Kathryn and glances over at Fuller.*

What happened here has absolutely nothing to do with you. It's one of the things that can occur with my line if work.

*Looks at Llyshon her eyes showing a bit of fatigue that she is holding back.*

I told Kathryn how I believe these things are coming after me. *Hands him the talisman*. Long story but I know how I came across said item and it might be more of that path that had a bunch of those like me slaughtered and me on the alter of the original litch.

I don't know if we should destroy this thing of if the source of what teleports these things can be traced.

We need to *she takes a deep breath* we need to get that thing to Toevas. Yes the Master Litch is important, but so is this and we need to get going soon Llyshon.

I think for now the key is this talisman. If you want to see if we can use it to track the Master Litch then I think we should put it in a dimensionally warded location. Maybe one one of the members of the Guild of Mages located here might have an idea.
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

*Leaning against a wall in the back so as to stay out of the way*

One of the jail cells is a magic dead zone. I know it's not the same, but it would at least be surrounded by some of us that might be able to defend it.
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Head of the Healer's and Charity's Guild of Midway
Player Ombudsman
Weapon Marshall
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

Remind me not to drink at the Inn if you have a beacon for lich lords there.

*** Darthesis laughs

Remember that thare are many ways to track objects, magic is just one way, and not even the best. I'd not keep this object anywhere near where innocents might be. I'd also not want to keep it very long at all. I think taking advantage of the knowledge of this item should be grabbed while the trail is still warm.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

I agree that I'd rather it not stay in the Inn. I was just offering as a short term location.

I'd also agree that it may be best to act sooner than later. If we wait, our intended targets will have time to strengthen their defenses against us.
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Head of the Healer's and Charity's Guild of Midway
Player Ombudsman
Weapon Marshall
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Watches Greggor leave*

You're welcome...

I wonder, perhaps there is a way to reverse trace teleport? To trace where a teleport came from as opposed to where it went?. Eld, you seem very competent with the mother's gift, have you ever come across such a thing?
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle