A Midnight Visitor
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Ash
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Ash »

bumping her but against Lynne's bum Eve says in a comanding voice you will do no good here see to the healers.

with out her back garded eve stays on the line that the her firends are fighting and does not stry to far from Lyshon.
Last edited by Ash on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

*edit, missed a whole lotta posts*

*Sir Llyshon glances over at Greggor, and growls. He moves swiftly towards the chamber, weapons at the ready.(
Last edited by Sir Llyshon on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
Zen Zecharion
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Zen Zecharion »

*zen utters half of an incant, hanging a spell to those that know magic, then slams his book closed and shoves it into his bag*

im ready.

*he approaches eld*
Evaline Pathstrider

Post by Evaline Pathstrider »

Lynne rolls her eyes and makes her way to the middle in order to begin to protect the healers. she was also keeping her eyes peel'd for any injured or wounded. While she was looking about she thought to herself "if only i hadn't been ashamed if only i wouldnt have strayed into the forrest...i would be able to help my sister."
Solari Son of the Mother
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

Solari rushes towards Kimberlyn's chamber, hands held in front of him ready to unleash on whatever he encounters within.
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

*Heading over to the shattered door, Lochlainn readies his shield and looks into the room to assess the damage.*
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Head of the Healer's and Charity's Guild of Midway
Player Ombudsman
Weapon Marshall
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

*Edrick takes up guard and watch's for more enemies while the others go into the room.
He is quite and does not speak unless spoken to and stand watch. If there are other signs of battle, he will leave and go to the battle.*
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by X-GM Fesko »

No one is in the room. It’s contents are only lightly disturbed, as if a strong breeze had blown through.

Captain Fandrel rushes toward the PCs from down the hall, a squad of soldiers carrying glowing white swords in his wake.

“Greggor! What’s the situation?”

Greggor harrumphs. “You’re too late. The creatures are all destroyed. There were only four.”

“Four?!” Fandrel shakes his head. “Hardly an invasion force. What could they have wanted?”

“The Knight here thinks maybe Fuller. Maybe that’s where you should have gone with your men and their Life Blades.”

“Why would they want… Best to check, agreed.” With that, Fandrel turns on his heel and leads his men back out at a run.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn follows Fandral and his force, blade at the ready*
(Kathryn swings 15 magic as a base call. And you people post too fast!)
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*OOG: Sorry I didn't see this until now, my bad*

*Kimberlyn approaches her chamber, eyes glaring in anger, but remaining calm as she approaches with other soldiers.*

*She looks at Luteinents Greggor and Fandrel.*

If this is what I think it is then well I'll be blunt Lutients, the litch the attempted to sacrifice me when all the Mage Hunters like me were hunted down like animals had a master. His master wants me dead and apparently is searching everywhere I'm known to be for me.

Also, if what I believe was given to me by a member of DeVris ends up being how those things have been tracking me, well then I may have a name for you Kathryn and Llyshon as to where to start looking for who is trying to wipe out what remains of the Myrenes Mage Hunters.

*She pauses, I'm going with the others, once I return I want to see if something is still here and if so, I have some evidence for Kathryn then.

*Kimberlyn takes off with the others weapons in hand and anger ready to explode on some enemy.*
Last edited by Kimberlyn Darksbane on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

I'm glad to see you are ok, Kimberlyn.

*To anyone who is listening*

When we rescued Kimberlyn and the other mage hunters, there was a tunnel that led further into the underdark. However it was heavily guarded and we felt it best not to continue further down at that time, given how heavy our combat had been up to that point. Perhaps if that complex of tunnels was explored further, this master that Kimberlyn speaks of could be found.
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

*** Darthesis steps out of Kimberlyns room into the light

So what is Fuller's current status? I notice you do not use his title of General, it may be a mistake, it may not be.

Perhaps some might be able to better determine what the Red Tear wants with him after we understand what his current status within Silverthonrne is.

Or perhaps this is simply a test of our defenses here. Defenses that seem both in order, and quick to respond.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Goes into her room and hands Kathryn a circular object.*

Call this paranoia, or just things adding up to closely in my mind. The Friday evening when that Baron Magistrate came into town. He stated he wanted to talk to me about Legacy and other things I had observed and handed me this object.

All my sources tell me that the man is decent enough, but with how ones like me were set up, maybe even my own sources cannot be trusted.

What I know from looking at this item is that it will teleport something to you. I was instructed to use it when I needed to talk to said individual, but when I attempted to bring him to Llyshon and I before dealing with Fuller, it did not work. All I was to do is speak the man's name and he was to appear since well....*glances over at Llyshon* you know how things are since the alter and all.

Just seems, what odd that since I've received this item that these assassins know where I'm at or more over where this thing is located. The individual who gave this to me was the Baronial Magistrate Vincent Helm. He could very well have received said item from his superiors and one of them maybe knows exactly what it was meant to do or it could have been corrupted before it changed hands. Just I wasn't anywhere near this thing and these things came in to one of the many places I could be, but it's where this things was.

*Looks at Llyshon*

Perhaps I should teleport to Vanaphasux and have this thing destroyed and then the next day teleport to your location on the boat to make certain that item gets to where it needs to go. Either that or I'm not allowed to travel anywhere by myself anymore *with that phrase Kimberlyn appears more irritated then before.*

Guess it was a good thing I was out on patrol with some of the guards then, eh?

*Looks back at Katheryn.*

I'm all up for finding this master litch and ending this thing. Also, I'd really really like to know who is trying to destroy the Myranes Mage Hunters to many have died and I won't have the rest of us wiped off the face of Phantara.

*Pauses for a moment and looks at Darthesis*

If that's the case then why use me as the test subject? If they wanted to test the defenses they could test the defenses without those things appearing at my chamber when I stay here.
Last edited by Kimberlyn Darksbane on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*The green light fades from Solari*

It's good to see that you are well Kimberlyn, I feared that the master that you had spoken of to me had succeeded.

*To Kathryn*
Perhaps, at the least we may be able to glean some information. I would think that if the group got that close to them they would flee that place. But at times, necromancers are arrogant and believe in their abilities enough to stay.
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
dier_cire

Post by dier_cire »

*seeing zen approach*
In case we meet anything more, this should help you out.
(150 spell armor, your toughness in shadow life, and resist fear)

However, it seems the battle is over. Were we drawn away from Midway on purpose? Four comparatively weak undead seems an odd strategy.
Eld - retired
Karn