Posted on Job Board
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Hawke
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Posted on Job Board

Post by Hawke »

*Written in Dwarven*
If you can read this, and write in the local language, please post a translation, and collect 2 verlan from Hawke

I am looking for several groups of seasoned adventurers, from Well Known, up to World Famous, to assist with a quest to go into The Cave of the Ancients. If I can gather the necessary information, I will be making my attempt as soon as the Cave opens on the second day of the next gathering, third moon, 1018.

I personally need to get to the third level, and find a specific item. I will pay a minimum of 1 Wald to anyone that helps me get that far. As I don't know of anyone having gone into the Cave since the most recent Breaking, if the dangers exceed this reward, the reward will go up to compensate, up to the limit of my funds available. Based on the information I have available to me, those going deeper into the cave will be paid more.

-Hawke
Raconlok
Pinky
Pinky

Re: Posted on Job Board

Post by Raconlok »

Raconlok will review the sign, pull out a quill and a spare page, and carefully copies Hawke's message into Human - Silverthorne. Posts the copy with a note that this is a translation of an original message by Hawke the Brewer/Smith.
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

You already know you have my sword on this quest, but please make sure you have better ale this time.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Clonk
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Clonk »

While gathering supplies, Clonk checks on the movement in the tavern.

*squinting*

"Clonk cannot read either. Someone tell news."
Clonk
Town Guard
Black Hand Tribe
Second of Charities & Healers Guild in Midway
Raconlok
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Raconlok »

Seeing Clonk puzzling at the board, Raconlok will approach. "Ah, Clonk - apologies, perhaps I should have offered a few more translations. In short, Hawke is looking for adventurers to join him in a quest to the Cave of the Ancients. He seems to believe it will Saturday of the next Gather. Offers a Wald to those who assist! Or more, depending on how far you go with him."
Clonk
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Clonk »

"It is frustrating, the words so clear if wear Crunch's hat. Take it off... like someone smear thoughts with mud. Must teach you Orc, maybe help read more things. Hrmm... I have heard of this cave in stories around Midway, at least of cave in days before Rameriez break world. Maybe eyes of shaman be of help. Thank you, Raconlok."
Clonk
Town Guard
Black Hand Tribe
Second of Charities & Healers Guild in Midway