Royal Decree
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Royal Decree

Post by GM Evan »

*The following message is posted liberally around town by individuals wearing the colors of DeVry. They will very politely read it to anyone who asks. In addition criers are travelling through the local villages and proclaming this to the peasants

By Royal Decree anyone found aiding, consorting, or speaking with the individual known as Taleous is guilty of his crimes and will be punished accordingly.

Any peasant who brings forth information leading to the capture or death of Taleous will have their entire immediate family elevated to the status of Freeman with all rights, privileges, and responsibility that position holds. They will also be granted a sum of 50 verlan to aid in the transition of status within the Kingdom.

Any Demi-Human, without a criminal record, who brings forth information leading to the capture or death of the criminal Taleous will be granted Citizenship within the Kingdom.

Any Human (or Demi-human Citizen) who brings forth information leading to the capture or death of the criminal Taleous will be awarded 100 verlan.

The bounty upon the criminal Taleous is hereby increased to 300 verlan, dead or alive.

Signed
Duke Ironheart
Lord of Susspin

*A sketch of Taleous is included with this proclamation
NPC Brodie
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Re: Royal Decree

Post by NPC Brodie »

Mabor approaches one of the groups of Devry soldiers. "Is there a list of crimes Taleous has been found guilty of? It would be good to know what I'm being punished for, if I associate with him."
Plot Mastah!!
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Royal Decree

Post by GM Evan »

"You would need to speak with the local magistrate, they should be able to acquire that information. We were not provided with it. I imagine that with a sentance of permament death that the punishment in this case would be similar if you are found guilty."