"Good evening..."
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Wrexton
Drinking Contest Contender

"Good evening..."

Post by Wrexton »

"We were visited by the High Ritualist of WindCrest a couple moons ago, but due to some...circumstances...I was not able to speak with him personally. If anyone here was present during his time in Midway, interacted with him in some manner, and is wiling to answer questions I have, please see me at that table right over there. Thank you."

Wrexton nods to the patrons and steps to the indicated table. He sits quietly and extracts a quill and small notebook from the depths of his traveling bag, setting them aside as he starts working on another tinkered device.
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member
Charities and Healers Guild - Member
Scribes and Booksellers Guild - Member

"I'll be happy to bind your wounds and heal your injuries, but first a few questions for purposes of research and academic necessity."

"You either die being a true gnome...or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
celegar
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Re: "Good evening..."

Post by celegar »

shoot
Ziggy Sprickzlesprooock M.D. -Gnomegeneer Extraordinaire-
Wrexton

Post by Wrexton »

"Oh! Excellent!"

Wrexton sets aside his tools and retrieves his quill and notebook.

"Guess I can start with generalities," he says as he finds an appropriate page. "What was his demeanor? Approachable? Arrogant? Regal? Humble? Did he seem eager to help, or was he strictly here to do a job and leave? Was he prone to deflection, elusiveness, or ambiguity when speaking or answering questions? Did he seem weary or energetic? Did he speak much about his role as Servant of the Phoenix? About the Phoenix itself at all? At any point did he display disdain or a foul temper at being in Midway? In a rush to get back to WindCrest, and not just to return to his role as their High Ritualist? When he spoke of his capabilities, did you feel he was bragging or simply conveying information truthfully? Were there-"

The gnome stops himself and looks up at Ziggy.

"My apologies. That should be enough to start, I think."
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member

"I'll be happy to bind your wounds and heal your injuries, but first a few questions for purposes of research and academic necessity."

"You either die being a true gnome...or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
celegar

Post by celegar »

ziggy responds to each question as they are presented
Wrexton wrote:What was his demeanor? Approachable? Arrogant? Regal? Humble?

meh, he seemed interested as one who is getting paid to do a job would be. not overly forthright with his information, which i cannot blame him. speaking of great power stuff out in the open is a nono, he made the right call there.
Wrexton wrote:Did he seem eager to help, or was he strictly here to do a job and leave?

Based on my interaction he was here to do the job and give information on the world as it pertained to magic post break. he was open in doing this on his own, ver good.
Wrexton wrote:Was he prone to deflection, elusiveness, or ambiguity when speaking or answering questions?
nope, nope, nope, on all accounts. was good and answered best as he could.
Wrexton wrote:Did he seem weary or energetic?

neither really, just being himself.
Wrexton wrote:Did he speak much about his role as Servant of the Phoenix? About the Phoenix itself at all?

briefly, as much as one who has dedicated their service to a elemental/essence/something being can be really. you just kinda have to know about it to really get it.
Wrexton wrote:At any point did he display disdain or a foul temper at being in Midway?

nope
Wrexton wrote:In a rush to get back to WindCrest, and not just to return to his role as their High Ritualist?

he was needed there, and needed to do stuff there and well, things? i dunno, he had stuff to do, cant just expect him to hang around our bar all day can you?
Wrexton wrote:When he spoke of his capabilities, did you feel he was bragging or simply conveying information truthfully?

could be a little of both, meh, not really my place to judge on a persons intention, thats what jakoric is for. but he was informative and so far as i am aware his information was accurate.

hope dis helps
Ziggy Sprickzlesprooock M.D. -Gnomegeneer Extraordinaire-
Wrexton

Post by Wrexton »

Wrexton's quill scratches across the parchment in an attempt to record Ziggy's answers as accurately as possible.

"Very helpful, indeed!" he says, smiling wide. "I should be able to work with this."

He closes the book and starts packing his bag.

"Thank you, Ziggy. I wish I had time for more inquiries, but I need to prepare for a trip to WindCrest, which includes letting the Mages Guild know of my departure. As always, if there's anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask."
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member