A gnome stands outside the inn...
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

WitchWoman

Re: A gnome stands outside the inn...

Post by WitchWoman »

*Lili nods, taking in Wrexton's words* Alright, so I need to talk to Anya and Gekek. Want to get all squared away, with any luck I'll have the shop set up by June's moon. Going to have to get settled in first. *She pulls out a notebook and jots down the two names, then she looks over to the treeman as a huge smile blossoms on her face* Oh could you?!? Back home there weren't a lot of places to actually grow things. I could buy flowers of course but that isn't the same as leaving them beautiful and growing. I would love a lily to take care of! Also, you haven't told me your name yet dear sir!
Clonk
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Clonk »

The kobolds mimic more "nomming" noises, chirping at the prospect of treats. "Story! Story!", they giggle and then see biscuits, which they proceed to devour with much fervour.

"They eat everything," the orc chuckles. "We will try these drinks, when you are set up to prepare. It sounds delicious."
Clonk
Town Guard
Black Hand Tribe
Second of Charities & Healers Guild in Midway
WitchWoman

Post by WitchWoman »

Lili laughs, a high melodious sound, as the children twitter and gobble. She then smiles warmly at Clonk, "My pack with the cafe materials is just outside. I'd be happy to bring it in and whip something up for the kiddos. They can be the honored taste testers." She then eyes the orc up and down, obviously in thought. "You have the look of an earthy individual, you wouldn't happen to be knowledgeable in the science of Herbalism would you?"
midwinterdreams
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by midwinterdreams »

Raedir smiles, "Raedir, but most call me Treeman." He nods to her and gives a slight bow, it's nice talking to someone of similar heights.
Raedir Haedren aka "Treeman"
- Healer/Mage/Ga'Vin
Clonk
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Clonk »

Clonk smiles, his tusks curling. "I know thing or two about the way of herbs, yes. If you are wanting to learn, I am happy to teach."
Clonk
Town Guard
Black Hand Tribe
Second of Charities & Healers Guild in Midway
Wrexton

Post by Wrexton »

"And a better teacher you would have a near impossible task finding," Wrexton says. "Unfortunately, my experience with food extends only as far as what I take from serving trays."
Mages Guild- Archon
Tinkers Guild - Member
Smithing Guild - Member
Charities and Healers Guild - Member
Scribes and Booksellers Guild - Member

"I'll be happy to bind your wounds and heal your injuries, but first a few questions for purposes of research and academic necessity."

"You either die being a true gnome...or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"