Request: Info from the adventure I missed!
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Timin
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Request: Info from the adventure I missed!

Post by Timin »

*written in flowing script of the common Silverthorne tongue*

"To all the great adventurer's of Midway that participated on a quest this last moon involving a set of doors and riddles, I request some of your time and recollection of the events."
"I heard that one of those great people that participated on this thrilling excursion managed to recover etchings of the various doors encountered and I wish to bargain for a copy of those etchings for study. I would also be interested in hearing from all others that were there about what answers were given to the riddles, both incorrect and correct if someone can recall. And lastly to the diviner that managed to discover the existence of the other doors, if they managed to divine the base languages of the other locked doors that are part of this vault?"

*Note goes on to repeat itself again in Gnomish, Dwarven, High Elven, Wood Elven, Ga'Vin, Guthrie, Avyana, Sylvani, Orcish, and Valken'Vi.*
--------------------------------------------------
Timin the Gnome!!!
Lieutenant of Gnomercy
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
Hawke wrote:CP is just a matter of time, and a way of metering power, because Timin can't be trusted not to go Super Saiyan on us when he's bored without it.
Volcor
Greenie
Greenie

Re: Request: Info from the adventure I missed!

Post by Volcor »

-response in Dwarven-

Hello Timin,

I was there, and will tell you the tale. As a note, it was Bellathana Nyx who has the etching. Thrar is working on decoding the door... He said it may take into next Moon.

Volcor Lorecrafter, 3rd scribe of the ramblequills
Timin
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Timin »

"Volcor! That's great! What's say we take a seat over there and you can tell me what you remember. And anyone else is welcome to join us if they think of anything to add to the story."

*Timin runs over to the bar, and presents his overly large mug to Hawke* "Fill it with the usual and let me have a mug of Dwarven for my friend to enjoy as he tells me his side of the adventure."
--------------------------------------------------
Timin the Gnome!!!
Lieutenant of Gnomercy
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
Hawke wrote:CP is just a matter of time, and a way of metering power, because Timin can't be trusted not to go Super Saiyan on us when he's bored without it.
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

This sounds like a quest that I would have loved... Sad face Daniel :( missed it.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.