The Algrazor Carnival is coming!
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

The Algrazor Carnival is coming!

Post by GM Evan »

Hey Midway!

Dats right, da Algrazor carnival is comin to yer town fer a special winter party compliments of Baron Von'Droven. We have food, and games, and more food, and prizes, and all sorts of fun stuff in store for everbody.

I set aside a special wagon o prizes just for dis party per the Baron's request and we normally put dem in a prize booth and then you play da games an win da tickets so you can use da tickets at da booth for da prize you want. Welllll....there may have been a slight issue with a random surge of magic in da wagon an now all da items is glowing when you look at em jus right. Normally dis would be a good ting for me, but since I gave da Baron my word, an I keep my word, dat these are the prizes for the Midway Carnival they will still be dat. The really funny thing about it is I had my friend who can look at tings really good take a good hard look at them, an he tells me that they do things I dont think I ever heard o before. Again, this is normally a good thing for me, but instead this means I really have no idea what any of them is worth! How do I assign a ticket number to them if I dont know what they are worth!

SO! I had an amazing idea. Since you are da folks who saved us from da crazy pirate guy, an I appreciate da I am still around to have a carnival, we are gonna give ALL da prizes away. Whoever has da most tickets from da games, dey is gonna get da first pick of da prizes. Den whoever has da next most, and den da next most, and so on until da prizes is all gone.

So here is da games we got lined up fer you all. Each game costs just ONE pemb to play!

We got da Frog Hop where you gets some colored frogs an you try ta hop dem not da pond, but you only get one hop per frog!
We got da bag o beans tossing
We got da Pick da duck game where you got ta pick which o da three ducks is da winner
We got a duck rumble where you pick a duck, den we put dem all in a arena and make dem fight ta see which one comes out da victor!

Maybe we have a card game or two, it kinda depend on how many o my cousins are able to make it to help me run tings.

We probably gonna do games fer 3-4 hours and den get everybody a nice prize, and den comes da FEAST! Oh we a good one fer dis!

After da feast comes da Sylvani gift game! Anybody dat brings a gift, gets to take home a gift. Make sure nobody knows which gift you brought and that it is wrapped up all nice and pretty!! Is a fun time!!

I hope dat sounds like fun to everybody! I know dat I am looking forward to meeting all of da heroes who saved da Carnival!! We gonna open da doors around noon, and plan to start da games around 1 bell after dat.

If any o you got questions, you juz let me know!!

Sincerely,
Valnova Algrazor
Carnival Master