Darthesis enters the Tavern
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Darthesis enters the Tavern

Post by Darthesis »

*** Darthesis enters the tavern three days after the "War for Planar Alignment"
*** He still looks slightly more bedraggled than most people are used to seeing him, but a smirk is still on his face
*** He sits down at a table and looks around

Well, as you might have noticed I have returned to the Kingdom of Silverthorn very recently. As proven by my aching bones, pocketbook, store of resources, and stress level... I chose my timing... poorly.

I am glad that the situation turned out the way it did, firstly because I have never been a fan of Ramirez, secondly because I like the planes and the balance of power on Phantarra just the way it is. Change on that scale leads to disorganization and disorganization isn't good for my business.

I just wanted to state that all payments for my services for the most dangerous Bloodmoon I have ever been involved in have been completed. I am free to hire for things on a bit smaller scale, and at this point, NO job will be too small if the price is right. I think I might enjoy finding a lost earring or dealing with a dangerous goblin clan after these last few days.

Don't worry I do have a few very important jobs I still need to complete now that the dust has settled... not that ALL the dust will settle for a while now... but anyone interested in aid that Fidelis Pro Aurum can provide please let me know and I will do my best to work out a business arrangement beneficial to both of us. If you don't know what services we can provide, then please ask whatever questions you'd like. As always ALL conversations about business are confidential in the extreme.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum