Sunday late afternoon...
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Sunday late afternoon...

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Daniel baby steps into the inn late in the afternoon on Sunday.

Briston, you useful old fart, I ran into Blackthorn who happened to be getting ready to ride off into the sunset on the back of mountain this morning, and he yelled down to me saying, "I told that old bolder to pass out my share of the adventures among the dwarf of Midway, even that silly Dark Elf loving Hawk, whom by the way I've not had the last of my words with about such foolishness."

Of course I said, old bolder? You mean that useless old fart Briston? And he said, useless, nah he's one of the most useful old curmudgeonly fellows I've ever met, and yes him.

So anyway, I know you, Hawk, and that one-eyed fellow where there. Were there any more of you folks? I'll try to hand out your moneys when I see you all again.

Also, anyone know if we found Nel or the air elf Linus. I've heard rumors they didn't make it out.

Thanks. With that, after last night I need something to drink.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Hawke
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Re: Sunday late afternoon...

Post by Hawke »

There were two Dwarves visiting from the future, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to be able to get them a share.
Bombour was here, and helped me a great deal, but he was not able to participate in any of the battles.

If there were any other Dwarves in town, I was too busy and blind to notice them.
CoolCatM

Re: Sunday late afternoon...

Post by CoolCatM »

Duncan strolls into the tavern taking quick account of the patrons, tilts his hat in recognition of all and follows it with a "Good day all."

Grabbing a mug and filling it Duncan finds a seat at one of the tables. Glancing at the patrons he appears to have something on his mind and is trying to find someone he can speak to. Until then he is enjoying his drink.