Battle Preperations
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

midwinterdreams
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Battle Preperations

Post by midwinterdreams »

Radir comes to the inn and gets a drink and waits for when the inn is at it's peek, when he says loudly.

A round of drinks on me, get your drink and hear what I have to say.

He will wait for people to get drinks, etc

The next moon will be tough, and if the Prophecy is true then we all have something to fear. From the mightiest warrior to the weakest child, from the rich to the poor we all face the same fate. In light of what is to befall us I seek to stockpile some things to keep us all alive. I do not have much in the way of money to pay for such items, but I am willing to put up what I have.

He places 1 and 1/2 wald on the table.

If you are skilled in alchemy, magical items, weapons, and armor please assist if you can. I do not want you to neglect your needs or other jobs you may have, but anything you can spare will be helpful. Let us all work together to overcome this new extremely powerful enemy. If you require my money I will happily purchase things that will be of assistance.

He picks up the money off the table and has a seat in a corner of the bar.
Raedir Haedren aka "Treeman"
- Healer/Mage/Ga'Vin
Anduril
Pinky
Pinky

Re: Battle Preperations

Post by Anduril »

Archie, a gnome whose charisma is taller than he is, approaches Radir with an outstretched hand and a wide smile.

"Archie at your service, pleased to meet ya!"

"I'm fairly new to these parts, but you have my staff and my skills at your service."

Archie bows his head eagerly and returns to his brother Rosco's side.
Clonk
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Clonk »

Retrieving his drink, the orc Clonk saunters over to the Gav'n. Placing his maul to the floor with a soft, heavy thud, he lowers his frame and speaks.

"Clonk not strongest or smartest, but will fight alongside new companions against this threat. Our enemies shall know pain."
Last edited by Clonk on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clonk
Town Guard
Black Hand Tribe
Second of Charities & Healers Guild in Midway
WAAAGH!
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by WAAAGH! »

*There is a deafening crack of thunder, and Lenus is suddenly standing among the people of the tavern.*

"Oh yeah, I forgot that happens now. Anyhow, have you heard anything about restoring humanity to elementals Radir? I would very much like to not be lost to the plane of air for all eternity."
Kenric Sayne, former Magistrate of DeVris - Gone
Lenus Gaul, evocationist thunder elemental - On the Plane of Air
Temil Brightfoot, jewelry craftsman