Messenger Arrives
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Gekek
The Thanedom's Taste Tester
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Messenger Arrives

Post by Gekek »

A messenger enters the inn looking a little haggard and looks around. He pulls out a sealed message and opens it, then clears his throat and speaks "Excuse me, I got a message here for the guilds and houses of Midway, 'Sorry I can't be there to say this in person but I have to head home suddenly. Acting as Head of House Toevass in Midway I must request that all Guild Masters and House Heads be prepared to provide me with a list of members in their guild or house. I will need these list this coming gather so that I may put the list together and then send them on to the baronial level. I plan to be back to town no later than morning on the second day of gather at which time I will collect the lists.' The message is signed Gek 13th day of the 4th month of 1014."

The messanger then pins the note to the message board in the inn looks around nervously and says to those present. "Look, I would appreciate it if you all wouldn't mention how close it was to gather when I delivered this. I was supposed to be here sooner but well... Gotta go. " and he runs out.
Gekek Farwalker,
Lion Tribe Warrior, First Warden of Lion's Pride Peak
Scout, Member of The Keepers
Head of House Toevass in the Campbell Thanedom, Keeper of the Fifth Tome
Slayer of Vath, Guardian of Phantara

Mike, Assistant GM, Logistics team Player Marshal, Magic Marshal, and Rules Team