Sharing some wealth
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Klogg
Greenie
Greenie

Sharing some wealth

Post by Klogg »

*Klogg walks into the tavern and speaks*

I have a stash of items I was intending to sell but have instead decided to distribute amongst the adventurers of Midway - especially to the younger ones who could use a little something. A few of these items are simple weapons and armor of quality, some are enchanted weapons, and a few are magical trinkets of minor power. In addition I have a particularly nice astrology lab for a lucky seer.

I plan to stop by Midway sometime next moon to distribute these goods to worthy folk. As I don't know many of the new adventures, feel free to give recommendations.
Grand Skylord Klogg, Knight of the Green Phoenix
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Re: Sharing some wealth

Post by Sadot »

*Sorrow looks over form the table nearest the door. His Ga'Vin face crinkles up and he twist his head to the side...*

"Klogg you say friend of bear-man Aldrin? You help with alchemy mastery? I near master with shield potion. I like learn more if can learn? Also you help with Singer of the last breathe? *at that point he grips his spear tightly* If you need I help with alchemy when you need for trade. I have strong shield against pain and raw damage... maybe you have shield you no longer need. I still have to find a smith to fix my last one.. Damned Horned man Vidar broke it when he hit me over and over again. I know he twisted in head must be form his gorram horn on his brow.."
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak