Town Council Summoned
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Town Council Summoned

Post by GM Evan »

A messenger comes into the Tavern and reads the following proclamation and then posts it for anyone who to read.

I hereby summon the town council of Midway to meet in 3 days time between 10 and 11 bells in the morning. Either myself or an appointed representative will be in attendance to discuss the matter of the Kings tax laws. Any council member who is not able to attend should appoint a representative to speak on behalf of their house. Any and all scribes who wishes to record the accounts of this meeting will be compensated for the service they provide. Any guards who are available to secure the area will be compensated for the service they are providing. Anyone who is willing to provide refreshment for this meeting will be compensated for the service they are providing.

This meeting is open to any and all members of the town of Midway under the following conditions.
1). They must not be disruptive to the proceedings.
2). They remain quiet until such time as the proceedings are opened for non-council members to address the issue at hand.

This is your chance to speak up and be heard on the issue of the Kings taxes. Be thoughtful, be eloquent, and perhaps you can change the course of history with regards to the tax system in this Barony or perhaps even the Kingdom.

By my hand,
Baron Von'Droven
Lord of Tarragon
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Re: Town Council Summoned

Post by Kathryn Skress »

I appoint Aldrin the Cavalier to speak on behalf of House DeVris on this matter.
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

Erick Stormbane will represent Mandilore and look forward to the meeting.
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Anya
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Anya »

Anya Stanslinski to represent the Guilds... I can also Scribe for the meeting.
~Anya Stanslinski
Baker and Spellweaver
Gunnar Haymish
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Gunnar Haymish »

I Gunnar Haymish of House Jakoric shall not make it this moon. I appoint Raymound of House Jakoric in my place for this meet, and moon. I am sorry but other duties have pulled me out of the Midway area.
Member of the House Jakoric
Member of the Argent of the Falcon Mercenary Guild of Midway
Erinin Nkosa
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Erinin Nkosa »

I will not be in Midway this moon and appoint Gekek to attend the meeting in my stead.
NPC SoCo
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by NPC SoCo »

Erinin Nkosa wrote:I will not be in Midway this moon and appoint Gekek to attend the meeting in my stead.
I too am needed in Silverthorn City and will not be able to make it. I will leave this matter in Gekek's capable hands. Addressing Gakek, please look over my notes on the tax issues so we're on the same page. Hands Gekek some papers.
"INVICTUS" by William Ernest Henly
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

Player Ombudsman