An eggs lands on the bar....
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

An eggs lands on the bar....

Post by GM Evan »

*A Brightly colored egg appears about a foot above the bar, gravity takes hold and it falls onto the bar top cracking open and in a sparkly burst of lights a note appears in its place*

Hi tween town,

We come visit during second meal on second day. Have contest for best sweets! We will judge and give prizes for the best. Rules are below:

1. Must bring at least 1 dozen items. We try, we take some with. We leave the rest for everyone!

2. Must be baked, no silly sweets from the marketplaces!

3. Each of us will give 1 prize for our favorite, no winning more then 1 prize.

YAY! Contest of sweet-things!!

Snap-Dragon, Amaranth, and Lilac
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: An eggs lands on the bar....

Post by GM Evan »

*Another brightly colored egg appears near the note from last year, cracks open and bursts with sparkling light leaving another note behind*

Hi again tween town!

We come again this year. Same time, same contest, NO HIDING YUCKY STUFF IN THE SWEET THINGS THIS TIME.

Yay sweet things!!

Amaranth, Snap-dragon, and Lilac
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

*A brightly colored green, silver & black egg appears above the bar. Falls and bursts open with a swirl of smoke matching the colors of the eggs. When the smoke clears there is a note*

TWEEN TOWN HAS THE BESTEST SWEETS!! WE COME AGAIN FOR THE SWEET THINGS. We have prizes for the best sweets.

Remember, NO YUCKY STUFF IN THE SWEETS!!!

Amaranth, Snap dragon, Silverstar
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

* A brightly colored eggs lands on the bar with a thud....shakes itself off then pops out a couple legs and stands up. It begins to speak in several childlike voices and as it speaks the words appear on the message board

*first voice* Hey! Tween town your treats suck the least so we are coming back this year. *2nd voice* Be nice to them, they make good treats. *1st voice* I was being nice, I said their treats sucked the least. *2nd voice* I thought their treats were lovely. *1st voice* Oh shush, you think everything is lovely. *2nd voice* NUT UH!! *1st voice* Oh yeah...name sonething that isnt! *2nd voice* I dont have to and you cant make me!! *3rd voice* Dont forget to tell them no yucky things and that we have really good prizes this year.
*1stvoice* Fine!! No yucky things in the treats, we have prizes that dont suck for the best treat makers. Their I told em, are you happy? *3rd voice* thank you! *2nd voice* Yay sweets!! *3rd voice if our egg has enough power left we should tell them.....

The egg cracks and turns into a sparkle of magic.
Gekek
The Thanedom's Taste Tester
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Post by Gekek »

Posted on the Book of Faces for those who don't visit here much.
Gekek Farwalker,
Lion Tribe Warrior, First Warden of Lion's Pride Peak
Scout, Member of The Keepers
Head of House Toevass in the Campbell Thanedom, Keeper of the Fifth Tome
Slayer of Vath, Guardian of Phantara

Mike, Assistant GM, Logistics team Player Marshal, Magic Marshal, and Rules Team