A face in the window
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

A face in the window

Post by Sadot »

*Sorrows walks out of the woods up to a window of the tavren. He looks in as if he is trying to find someone. So after looking for a moment he goes over to the door and opens it up. Than poke his head inside long enough to speak.*

"I looks for Daniel or other alchemist of the guild. I have questions of them, if time is allowed. Come join me at the fire ring."

*He than pulls his head back and shuts the door and heads over to the fire ring.*
Bassi Forni of the Helmsplitter Clan
Wielder of the Forni Do'Bak
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Re: A face in the window

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

Edrick walks up to fire.

My friend, I heard you where asking for a representive of the alchimest guild. You have found one in me. How can I help?
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Sadot »

*Sorrows looks at the Guthrie and cocks his head to the right. Than shrugs his shoulder a bit.*

"Yes I Sorrows pay coin to join local guild of alchemist here. An so I checking to make sure I am in guild. I hand three verlan over to Daniels so I check now. If you are his second you check now for I am asking. An if I am in guild than maybe we go talk about learning some new things. But I no go into those building. I no care for man made places so much. Oh an yes I am Sorrows of the Dark Woods an you are?"
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

Nice to meet you Sarrow. I'm Edrick Stormbane, current house head of Mandilore and member of the alchmist guild. If daniel said you are in the guild. You are in the guild. I will added your name to list Mandilore keeps stating your are legal to sell alchemy potions for the kings coins at a 30% tax rate.

And lets sit by the fire and tell me what you are looking to learn from the alchmist guild. We have an open bookk policy. We will share what we know and in return you share what you know or what you will learn / discover.
What language can you read and write? Or do you need to be trained by showing you how a potion is created?

Edrick spends time with Sarrow and goes over the his alchmey book sharing alchemy recipies.

OGG: we can go over the recipies you want to learn from my book at the next event.
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Sadot »

*Sorrow looks at Edrick than snarls a little, than he kind of creeks like a tree in the wind more than chuckles.*

"Oh I no sell here, not unless I can without troubles.
I read and write orcish, thou I wish to learn other words too. But I not so good with them. Sorrows is good at making shields, not so good at other kinds thou. My orgonu said I only good enough for that. So that is all she teach me."