Daniel enters with packed bag
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Daniel enters with packed bag

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

As many of you know, I've been very distracted as of late and find myself spending more and more time in meditation contemplating the meaning of well life, the multiverse, and everything. Even when I can be found those who come to me to ask questions find me irritable and distracted and constantly checking the time so that I can get back to my books and studies and meditations.

What I’ve discovered is that I need sometime alone where I will not be interrupted. A few months at most I assure you all. I believe that I will be spending the winter alone in the mountains facing the wilds. May it be the cleansing that my very essence needs so that I can remember who and what I am and why I became an what ever it is I am and maybe how to get back to what really matters.

With that in mind I’m leaving and will not be back until at least spring. Please don’t come looking for me. I need this time alone. So much has happened these last few years that I feel I’ve lost my way and only by taking a sojourn can I find the path that I seek.

In my absence and with Cudar having left us as well to head south, I am promoting Erinin to the rank of Keeper of the 6th tome of ToeVass for Midway. I know she is young but she shows some of the greatest potential in member I’ve seen in a long while and I put my full faith and trust in her.

To my friends I will see you in the thaw. To my enemies I will see you when you least expect me. And finally to everyone else I will see you when I see you.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
X-GM Snow
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Re: Daniel enters with packed bag

Post by X-GM Snow »

*Valkren, drunk at the bar, stands up hastily, and salutes*

"Fair thee well, Dragonslayer. I look forward to seeing you again in the thaw."
-GM Snow

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, did you try to kill that Unicorn?"

"Does my answer matter? You're going to try and kill me anyway."

"You're not wrong." *Deathstrike*
Boomer Powderbang
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Boomer Powderbang »

But.... But.... What about my new Expose?!?!
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

My friend, I will take care of your Ziggart while you are away. Please let me know if there is any instructions you have for me about the Ziggart while you are away.
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan