A messenger Enters
The tavern in Midway is open for business!

Moderator: Moderators

NPC Brodie
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

A messenger Enters

Post by NPC Brodie »

A messenger comes into the inn and reads aloud an announcement.

"Honorable and loyal citizens of midway. How's it going? Don't answer, rhetorical question.
A few months back, we had a low-tax auction in an attempt to raise some coin for the kingdom's ongoing war efforts against our ongoing war efforts. It went... somewhat less than successfully.
We're going to have another attempt, because you are one of the biggest concentration of cash in the kingdom and we'd really like some of that back. So we're supplying our own, good quality stuff this time. Auction'll be at noon this coming saturday, 2 days from now. See you all there.
The Brothers Stucky"

After finishing reading it, he pins a copy to the door and leaves.

(OOG: We're having an auction to sell off some good phys reps, as well as in game items. We are, in fact, hoping to get some cash out of PC hands and back into NPC camp, as well as get our players some attractive phys reps for the things they have. It will also be an opportunity to buy stuff without having to go through mandalore. Hooray!!)
Plot Mastah!!
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Re: A messenger Enters

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

OOG - The issue at the last auction is no one had to build up a stock pile of things to sell. If you are ecpecting PC's to supply the items for sell again, there will be only a handful of people who can support. I'm hoping more people, but my observation is based on the last auction request. So if you are looking to get money from the PC's, please come with a lot of items for sell, and most of them being magical. Most folks are looking for +2 to +3 quality items and nice magic items. And hard to find potions and recipies!

Just suppling my two cents to make the auction a success. Let me know if you need some help on getting this setup on the NPC side! you know, I think I'm the economy marshall.
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan