Who's good at writing plots?
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Snow
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Re: Who's good at writing plots?

Post by X-GM Snow »

The Cavaliers are my 2nd favorite, but I love Phantom. I made it last year, I just didn't have the $2500 to march, but I have almost saved up enough. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM4K8B2UImc

That's Phantom's show for this year, It's amazing.
-GM Snow

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, did you try to kill that Unicorn?"

"Does my answer matter? You're going to try and kill me anyway."

"You're not wrong." *Deathstrike*
Aloryc

Post by Aloryc »

[Totally derailing]
As a devout Madison Scouts fan I feel that most DCI judges should die in a fire, but that's just me.
[Back on track]

NPC musician ideas:
Troubadour busking for coin.
Bard with a "cursed" magic trumpet that compels him to play inappropriately-themed music; e.g. dirges at weddings, martial music at funerals, loud jazz at bedtime.
Musician looking for vengeance on the witch that stole his ability to play in 4/4. (Or to play anything over middle C, or to play faster than 100bpm, or whatever silly and obscure bit of technical jargon she needed to ruin your life.)
If you trust other people with your horn, or have a spare "beater" trumpet, play an NPC "devil" willing to challenge the PCs to a musical duel, for coin, magic items, wishes, favors, souls, bragging rights, whatever, etc...

Or just bring a cornet as your PC and play when dramatically appropriate, like as the PCs start their charge.
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

Boomer Powderbang wrote:
Adoven wrote:Eh, Maybe I'll pc a bard some day Brad.
I did, and it was one of the favorite characters I ever played. An Orcish Bardic Mage who was raised by elves to believe he was just a deformed elf. SOOOOO much fun playing him...
Funniest.

Bard.

EVER.
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***