LARP Money
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

dirtyshizno

LARP Money

Post by dirtyshizno »

I read that the new players get 100 pemb when we get there. I was wondering what that would get us. Also, when you use your pemb to get a weapon, do you just get the tag or the whole weapon and a tag? We made some weapons and some people in my group are saying we're dumb for spending money on weapons when they are gonna use the larp money to get theirs. What are the advantages and disadvantages to making your own weapons?
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: LARP Money

Post by Darthesis »

You do get 100 pemb, and you use that to buy in-game items, you can use the prices in the book.

If you buy any item it gets you the 'tag', you must provide the phys rep (actual weapon or armor or whatever). We have loaners if you don't have your own especially for first timers, but most people build or buy their own fairly quickly. The advantage is it being the exact length, weight, balance, color, etc. that you like. If you don't know how to build one ask at the event and some of our experts can help you with it!
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum