Greetings all
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

Sargon

Greetings all

Post by Sargon »

I just wanted to post a quick hello on the general forums. I have already been approved to post but wanted to make an update. I am new to this and have finally began to read over the rule book. I am not sure I understand everything but I am sure the best way to learn is to show up and jump right in.

I plan to attend on one or two of the days of the September 3rd-6th. As much as I would love to stay all 4 days to get to know people better I also need to take some time to attend the Ren Fest since I am taking the long 3 day weekend off work.

If anyone would like to get to know me better outside of the game before I show up you can always visit my personal site which is www.stevendstanton.com. It is just a gateway to my online life.

If anyone would like to pop on here and say hello it would be nice to get to know some of you a bit before I show up at the event.

One question I have is what is the best time to show up on a day to be able to get involved from the start?
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Re: Greetings all

Post by Sylas Hay »

September is going to be a big event for us, so there will be plenty of opportunities to jump in.

If you need help with your character sheet, or any important details, fee free to ask here on the forumes, or send a PM.
Id like to get issues ironed out before the event so you dont have to miss play time.