Zion / Matt / Robert
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

Zion
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Zion / Matt / Robert

Post by Zion »

Hi! I guess the next step is starting an intro thread...?

My name's Matt, I'm from Auburn Hills. I played Robert, the Wood Elf archer/healer last weekend. I really want to thank you folks for letting me come hang out with you all. Especially Jason/Locklin, Wren, and the Omdougsman, who all took the time to give me a hand either IC or OOC. I came as about 25% cynic, 75% newbie, but it was a really fun experience and I enjoyed it. I found out Friday evening that the friend who recommended CARPS had never actually been there before, so I'm really glad I met some cool people and no terrible surprises. :)

I ended up having to leave before repop Saturday night because I really wasn't feeling well, but I'm hoping I can make it out again soon. Especially since I owe Wren three verlen, someone whose name I forgot a glass vial, and the other archer a large pile of arrow packets.

I do have one noob question (though I'm sure many more are to follow): we were told there was loot to be split up following the tower assault, but I had to leave before it was actually physically distributed. Did I forfeit any share of that I might have had? Perfectly understandable if so. :)

Again, thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to getting to know you folks on the board. :)
pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Re: Zion / Matt / Robert

Post by pirateking89 »

Zion wrote:Hi! I guess the next step is starting an intro thread...?
I do have one noob question (though I'm sure many more are to follow): we were told there was loot to be split up following the tower assault, but I had to leave before it was actually physically distributed. Did I forfeit any share of that I might have had? Perfectly understandable if so. :)
I believe the individual shares were 4 verlan per person. Kane was holding onto the cash last I saw it, and he will be the one to pay you if so.
The Burgundy Hero
Sixth Tome of House Toevass
Member of the Alchemist's Guild
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

Yep, glad you had fun. And any InGame details can be handled InGame. Just find the guy who looks like hes in charge and say 'Gimme!' ;)
Zion
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Zion »

Heh. Alrighty then.

And I've gotta say, among the many amusing parts of Friday night's plot was Sylas showing up, what...two, three times to demand the use of one or more of our party members? ;) "Yeah yeah, whirling blades and dead bodies hostages whatever. One of you two is coming with me, go ahead and choose."
Zion
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Zion »

Oh, and since I don't actually have permission to reply in the General Discussion forum - those tan airwalks are mine, if they're at the next event I'll reclaim them then. If not, sokay, I had to replace them anyway. :)
JLorenz988
Greenie
Greenie

Post by JLorenz988 »

Haha there is a thread to post in for permission to post :P
Josh Lorenz
aka Miles Pathstrider
Solari Son of the Mother
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

Cool beans, I'll try to make sure to have them(Airwalks) in the car, I may just leave them there until then because if not I will forget.
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Zion
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Zion »

JLorenz988 wrote:Haha there is a thread to post in for permission to post :P
What? Follow instructions? What is this foregn and possibly arcane language you speak? ;D

Thanks, Solari-person.