about creating a character
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

Hit me up on IM or PM me here on the board and we'll figure something out for March for you. Either way works.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Serenity GM
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Serenity GM »

[quote="Sir Llyshon"]
I know two PC's in game who would kill a dark elf on sight, and the only question they would ask later is, "Why didn't anyone kill it before I got here?"
/quote]

YAY!!!!!!

I remember a time when there was dark elf always hiding in the inn, surrounding himself with women, afraid to face his death at the hands of a group of blood-thirsty mercenaries. The young lady who ran the inn was so nice and helpful and let one of the mercenaries buy a round of drink for everyone, except the dark elf. I'm pretty sure the mercenaries would have killed the dark elf, except a vampire lord appeared with his crystal golems and distracted everyone. Or maybe the Valkyn'Vie who sacrificed his life to figure out some riddle might have drawn the attention away. Or perhaps the Tardy Warrior helped. I know for a fact the giant bugs were a problem.

(Heehee. 10 years ago is a long time)