If I can make it..... I'll miss the newbie mod
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

Thistle

If I can make it..... I'll miss the newbie mod

Post by Thistle »

Right now I am working until Saturday morning so even if I can make it down I'll miss the new player orientation stuff. I've monstered the last two events. Yeah, I was THAT girl. So if I can make it, what would you like me to do. I can monster again, I had planned on doing some things in game, or I can crash and see you guys in September. Miss you guys!
X-GM Brian
The Thanedom's Taste Tester
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Re: If I can make it..... I'll miss the newbie mod

Post by X-GM Brian »

Well ideally we try to run newbie stuff over the entire event. Not just at a particular time.

I say come play if you aren't too wiped from work =) NPC or play your char..thats up to you. We will make sure there is stuff for everyone to do either way.
Henrik of Castileon
Commander of Gnomercy
House Toevass
Earth Warden of Midway

The Words:
"You either die being a true gnome ... or live long enough that everyone considers your antics evil!"
WAAAGH!
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by WAAAGH! »

And if you have any new player questions throughout the event, you can ask me at any time.
Kenric Sayne, former Magistrate of DeVris - Gone
Lenus Gaul, evocationist thunder elemental - On the Plane of Air
Temil Brightfoot, jewelry craftsman
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

Still trying to make it, but it doesn't look good. Which is sad because next weekend is a three day off for me. Between the weather and work I may have to sit this one out. But hey next event, I have some female peasant costuming that I was suppose to bring this event. Basically I don't want to drive 5 hours in inclement weather and then drive 5 hours back with little sleep, kinda sounds like an accident waiting to happen. I should have an overtime waiver by next event and I'll be a peon with benefits next season : )
Nel
Inn Patron
Inn Patron

Post by Nel »

Come and play, I wana see your pc :P