October Event
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

October Event

Post by pirateking89 »

So, I think I'm going to be coming out for the event at the end of this month. Who should I talk to about getting the character I made proofread before then?
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

Depends on the type of character you are making :) Some of us are better at building warriors then mages, for example. Also there are many members who are willing to meet up for a hashing out session to help you get the character you want onto paper.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

If its just 'checking for errors' then we have no problem with you just showing up at the event and saying 'This is my Character sheet!', however if you want information, or advice on your particular Race, or Archetype, then I suggest PMing or e-mailing a note to one of our most helpfull personel..

And we'll do what we can to help.

Your Samoan GM
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

Yep, many of us are willing to proof read a character for you, and if you want advice with skill choice we can offer that as well. I'm willing to do so if you email/PM/IM me the info for example, and I'm sure others are as well.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

Yep I'd be willing to take a look along with a few others.

The areas I'm decent in are the fighting areas and well anything to do with mage hunting and some of those type of skills.

If you're looking to play a pirate type I might have a few ideas in that as well for I've kicked the idea around a few times concerning playing one.
pirateking89
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by pirateking89 »

Thanks everyone for the responses. I hope to see you all on the 24th.