Yosh-approval
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

drummerdude41

Yosh-approval

Post by drummerdude41 »

Hi i am Tim(16) and I have a little brother Carl(15), me and my brother both have had years of experience in Larp around 5-7 years and we would really like a new experience. We are both underage and therefore need an approval from the officials.We think that this CARP larp can be a fun and rewarding experience. We would be coming with our friend Ted and would really appreciate an approval.

-Tim(hopefully a CARP larper)
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

One of you hit me up on IM (links below in my post). We can talk about approvals, do let me know IMMEDIATELY if you are interested in attending this weekend. We'll also need you to get a waiver signed by your parents just to consider it.

We've had a few bad experienced with underaged players, but lots of great ones as well (including some still playing today) so we have to make a judgement call on each one.

This is also a great year to be starting with lots of new players starting all at once.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
ChickenDeNoodleyNoodleIII
Inn Patron
Inn Patron

Post by ChickenDeNoodleyNoodleIII »

Yes, they will be coming with me to the event this weekend! I'm also bringing another person, but he isn't underage, so I wasn't as panicked about him... I was freaking out last night at Tim and Carl to post an intro to get approval.

Are you going to be available tonight to chat? Because they don't have an AIM, and they're going to be using mine.

If it counts for anything (though I have yet to prove myself worthy on the fields of battle), they are very good role-players, and are fairly mature when needs be.

See you guys tommorow,
-Ted
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

I'll be online tonight with AIM, MSN, and Yahoo.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
ChickenDeNoodleyNoodleIII
Inn Patron
Inn Patron

Post by ChickenDeNoodleyNoodleIII »

Awesome. We should be on tonight around 5:30-6:00-ish. Give or take a half hour.

-Ted